Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan Anti-Abortion Petition on last legs.

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Michigan Anti-Abortion Petition on last legs.

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Ah, keeping murder legal.

Slavery took several attempts to be criminalized. Just wait. It'll happen.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am

What?

Who could possibly be against burning an infant alive with acid, decapitating them, dismembering them, puncturing their neck and sucking their brains out?

I mean, isn't murder the most compassionate response to society's ills?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

Unwanted kid? Kill a kid.

Kid the "wrong gender"? Kill a kid.

Can't afford a kid? Kill a kid.

It's all really simple here.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:24 am
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:18 pm
We should be hearing about the failed attempt by the women's suppression society on their petition drive soon. They have actually failed already but managed to get a recount of the signatures. Think it has a chance? I don't.
The Committee to Protect Access to Care, formed by Planned Parenthood Advocates of Michigan, urged the board to reject certification of the petition, arguing there were "careless errors" and that it was a "very poor petition drive."
Its interesting and telling that PP would use the term "careless errors" because that is what they call unwanted babies. That organization is despicable, repugnant, and has a racist history.
BINGO!!!

And at least the petition still has legs, unlike the murdered babies.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 pm
Sorry to remind you that this issue hasn't gone away.

I'm still waiting for the outcome, it isn't old news until this petition is put to rest once and for all.
Like the abolition of slavery, actions like this will continue until all lives are protected (yes, even the black ones that are killed at the rate of 1,000 per day in the US). Then after it's all over, people like you will be all "I knew killing kids was wrong all along! Slavery was wrong too, even though I would have fought to keep it legal like slavery."

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:23 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:57 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 pm
Sorry to remind you that this issue hasn't gone away.

I'm still waiting for the outcome, it isn't old news until this petition is put to rest once and for all.
Like the abolition of slavery, actions like this will continue until all lives are protected (yes, even the black ones that are killed at the rate of 1,000 per day in the US). Then after it's all over, people like you will be all "I knew killing kids was wrong all along! Slavery was wrong too, even though I would have fought to keep it legal like slavery."
This message brought to you by citizens for giving advice for your crotch.
What every you and I do consensually (as long as it doesn't kill kids) is our business.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 am

Free-thinking people: We want the choice whether to wear masks, wear seat belts, go where we want, do what we want, and live our own lives.

Dumb dems: "Nope!"

Murderer: "I want to kill my offspring."

Dumb dems: "Sure! It's your choice!"

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:34 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 am
Free-thinking people: We want the choice whether to wear masks, wear seat belts, go where we want, do what we want, and live our own lives.

Rational sane people:
“If it screws up the rest of our lives let’s hit the brakes on the I do whatever I want bullshit a bit.”
Abortion really screws up the life of the one murdered.

Oh, and my freedom is not selfish. Neither is your freedom.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:14 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am
What?

Who could possibly be against burning an infant alive with acid, decapitating them, dismembering them, puncturing their neck and sucking their brains out?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

Science says otherwise. Science tells us that a fetus is not a person. Rather, it is a mass of developing cells, that magically become human at some arbitrary point in development - you know, like 24 weeks-ish. It just depends on how inconvenient it is. If it really is inconvenient, it can remain a clump of cells right up to leaving the birth canal, where again it magically becomes human upon leaving the canal. But at that point, there is still some wiggle room - the cells can be left on the operating room table for an hour or two in order to stop development.

I'm so glad I'm a Democrat - the party of science. You woman-hating Republicans drive me nuts.
You forgot where aliens play a part in the process, consult with fairies (not fags, actual fairies), and determine what is human and what is not. Then, and only then mind you, is when the magic happens and someone is determined a "person."

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:56 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:48 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
What?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

Science says otherwise. Science tells us that a fetus is not a person. Rather, it is a mass of developing cells, that magically become human at some arbitrary point in development - you know, like 24 weeks-ish. It just depends on how inconvenient it is. If it really is inconvenient, it can remain a clump of cells right up to leaving the birth canal, where again it magically becomes human upon leaving the canal. But at that point, there is still some wiggle room - the cells can be left on the operating room table for an hour or two in order to stop development.

I'm so glad I'm a Democrat - the party of science. You woman-hating Republicans drive me nuts.
Sarcasm?
No, I am 100% on board with the progressive view of abortion.
Me too! True progress is protection of all life!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:17 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:58 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
What?

Rape? Kill a kid.

Incest? Kill a kid.

You forgot where aliens play a part in the process, consult with fairies (not fags, actual fairies), and determine what is human and what is not. Then, and only then mind you, is when the magic happens and someone is determined a "person."
It is very similar to a Disney movie - at the magical moment it turns into a human, there are sparkles and a tingling noise.
Pinocchio experienced it. It's a beautiful thing. #science

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:31 am
Pinocchio? Don’t denigrate your relatives now...
Unlike Pinocchio, I have something else that grows, but only when I tell the truth!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:55 am
Just leave women alone and let them make decisions about their bodies.
I agree. The woman inside the woman should be allowed to live and not killed. The men too for that matter.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:25 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:34 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 am

Rational sane people:
“If it screws up the rest of our lives let’s hit the brakes on the I do whatever I want bullshit a bit.”
Abortion really screws up the life of the one murdered.

Oh, and my freedom is not selfish. Neither is your freedom.
It’s extremely selfish if your 5 minutes of Inconvenience kills somebody.
Ah, like abortion!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:21 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:07 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
+1

If the clump of cells in her body haven't yet magically turned into a human, poke, prod, rip, tear, and vacuum away! Only a doctor can use their advanced knowledge of science and say "eh, I don't know, 22 weeks? We're probably good to have at it".
Essentially pro-life people want to make people prisoners of their decisions? Do I have that right?
If someone makes a decision that’s “prison-worthy,” why not?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
+1

If the clump of cells in her body haven't yet magically turned into a human, poke, prod, rip, tear, and vacuum away! Only a doctor can use their advanced knowledge of science and say "eh, I don't know, 22 weeks? We're probably good to have at it".
Essentially pro-life people want to make people prisoners of their decisions? Do I have that right?
Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
+1

Nailed it. That's why myself and my progressive brothers and sisters advocate for second, third, fourth chances for people. Look at our justice system. So many locked up for life, the key thrown away. Murderers, rapists, child molesters - their poor decisions make them prisoners to those decisions literally and figuratively. These folks need the option for a do-over. Multiple if needed. On demand.
We give cops and politicians fifth and sixth chances. That’s a good start, right?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic