Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joel Feick, Ex Reporter turned Politician

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Joel Feick, Ex Reporter turned Politician

Post by sinklair » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:50 am

Instead of covering politics, ex-ABC 12, 25-66 anchor and reporter Joel Feick is now running for the Grand Blanc Township Board of Trustees... as a Republican.

DAC

Re: Joel Feick, Ex Reporter turned Politician

Post by DAC » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:21 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:50 am
Instead of covering politics, ex-ABC 12, 25-66 anchor and reporter Joel Feick is now running for the Grand Blanc Township Board of Trustees... as a Republican.
So..... What does this mean? We should hate him, love him, order him executed? How about a little thought to follow up your headline. Oh, sorry. I fogot where you work and what the standards are there.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:24 am

I don’t care what you think of Joel... or the post.

He’s a class act. And he’ll do great representing his community.

And for everyone claiming that the “media” is liberal elite... I give you another example of a common sense Republican in the form of Joel Feick.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:21 am

R: obviously you were wrong and deserve to apologize to Mr. Feick. I’m sure he’ll appreciate your endorsement.

Lovin: Ask the former egomaniac in chief or the current in over her head News Director and they will tell you that 25-66 is diverse and there’s no problem. They’ve stopped participating in NABJ-NAHJ conferences. Surprised that local Flint-Saginaw Assoc. of Black Journalists President Ebony Stith hasn’t called out her former station for the lack of progress in hiring and keeping diverse staff of journalists.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic