Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cher's fanboy says condemning rioting and looting is "racist"

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
km1125

Re: Cher's fanboy says condemning rioting and looting is "racist"

Post by km1125 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:50 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:06 am
As a member of the gay community I never want anyone to go back in the closet, but I am asking all the racists that recently came out to do us all a favor and go back in. I am serious go back into hiding. It’s time for you to live in fear.
We aren’t born to hate. We are born to love."

but yet he hates racists??

Realist

Post by Realist » Thu May 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Regardless of his views, Custer’s smarmy, superior to you TV personality is the biggest reason I don’t watch TV5 for news.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu May 28, 2020 9:11 pm

I don't get why looting & burning buildings/stores down which hurts the communities is getting a point across other than destroying others that had nothing to do with it. I hope that the police officer/officers get charged with a crime you just can't kill someone and should've gotten the knee off the neck.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 28, 2020 9:13 pm

The fact Custer's original statement was allowed to be published is inexcusable. Yet more proof that TV-5 is a complete shit show!

There are also some nice grammatical nuggets buried within these lines:

Just in my forty years (almost) on this planet, to many Americans have been harmed by hate and racism. This country was founded on a principle that we are all created equal. None of us white folks... including women and the LGBTQ community... can ever comprehend what black Americans endure in this country. None! Don’t tell me you can, cause it’s not debatable.

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 29, 2020 1:28 am

Custer is a smarmy hack. I'm sure he would still be a smarmy hack if he was black, straight, plaid, whatever. He thinks way too much of himself. Like 101 said, he's now the "thought police." What grinds my gears is that he might just as well be saying "if you are opposed to violence against innocent people, you are a racist. It would have been so much shorter and easier to read.

How about "If your name is David Custer, you're an idiot." I don't think his peanut sized brain realizes that things like this destroy his credibility. After all, he's bringing "Coverage you can count on" to the very people he's calling racists, is he not?

Incidentally, where was this posted originally?

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 29, 2020 6:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:48 am
R Bedell wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:06 am
I don't give a Rat's A$$ what Clown Custer thinks or says.
I stand by my statement that he's trying to get fired in order to sue over LGBTQIA+ discrimination.

Lawsuits are the only money to be made in broadcasting these days.
I have the exact same thought. Of course, in Custer's world, that would make me a homophobe.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun May 31, 2020 8:41 pm

Custer (and all news types) need to just report the facts. No one cares about our personal opinions. They just want accurate and balanced news coverage. I’m not sure why station managers not only allow it... they encourage “journalists” to sound off on their opinions on topics that they are covering. It’s wrong and unethical. And yes, that’s my OPINION.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:09 am

When is his contract up?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

cathouse1974

Post by cathouse1974 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 am

Lovinlife101, you're an idiot. And I bet your butthole puckers with excitement every time you watch him.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:36 am

cathouse1974 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 am
Lovinlife101, you're an idiot. And I bet your butthole puckers with excitement every time you watch him.
It sure sounds like YOURS does.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic