Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cher's fanboy says condemning rioting and looting is "racist"

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Cher's fanboy says condemning rioting and looting is "racist"

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 28, 2020 2:10 pm

It is his personal opinion. Nothing more or less. Just because he is on TV, does NOT make him an expert, or the value of his opinion more important.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 28, 2020 8:36 pm

PITA101:

I am NO Custer fan by any stretch, nor a TV5 fan. Can't stand to watch the Custer clown without Peptol Bismol by my side.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Fri May 29, 2020 7:14 am

Custer is a smarmy hack. I'm sure he would still be a smarmy hack if he was black, straight, plaid, whatever. He thinks way too much of himself. Like 101 said, he's now the "thought police." What grinds my gears is that he might just as well be saying "if you are opposed to violence against innocent people, you are a racist. It would have been so much shorter and easier to read.

How about "If your name is David Custer, you're an idiot." I don't think his peanut sized brain realizes that things like this destroy his credibility. After all, he's bringing "Coverage you can count on" to the very people he's calling racists, is he not?

Incidentally, where was this posted originally?
He fits right in at TV5. And the beats goes on........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3O5zg290k

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Fri May 29, 2020 9:06 am

I don't give a Rat's A$$ what Clown Custer thinks or says.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Fri May 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Everybody in a position of power has the temptation to use their power to control others and abuse
Just look at Lansing. >: >: >:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic