Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump. Like Kwame Kilpatrick.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Trump. Like Kwame Kilpatrick.

Post by screen glare » Wed May 27, 2020 8:06 am

Let me count the ways:

Sociopath.
Narcissistic disorder.
Bully.
Bad temperament.
Spews profanity at public gatherings.
Glutton.
Imposing height.
Pathological liar.
Con artist.
“Nepotism R Us.”
Non-empathic.
Misogynistic.
Family of enablers.
Corrupt to the core.
Cheater.
Plays victim when cornered.

Any other similarities?

screen glare

Re: Trump. Like Kwame Kilpatrick.

Post by screen glare » Wed May 27, 2020 9:20 am

Oh yeah. Also zero expressed publicly true remorse.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 27, 2020 9:49 am

No. Most obviously dopes like you, Lovinlife 101.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Except that Trump gets stuff done to make the country better... Kwame? Not so much. Nothing for the country and nothing for the city, aside from a few house parties.

I cannot believe Mike Duggan was supporting Kwame and it looked like he was rooting for his release. Sounded like he might have even given him a position in his administration to help Kwame get back on his feet. Duggan's comments on the matter makes me look at him in an entirely different light, and it's not good.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 27, 2020 5:25 pm

No I don’t.

But from what you’ve posted here, LL101 you’ve likely blood AND poop on yours.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Nope. Trump “gets stuff done” for Trump. Nothing for others. Doesn’t care about anyone but The Donald. This “back up” , no plan, take no responsibility, weak, ineffective, poor excuse for a pandemic response is Trump’s typical “par for the course”. Worst US president in history.

And if the “country look(s) better” to you, you need eye surgery,
km1125.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:47 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 pm
I cannot believe Mike Duggan was supporting Kwame and it looked like he was rooting for his release. Sounded like he might have even given him a position in his administration to help Kwame get back on his feet. Duggan's comments on the matter makes me look at him in an entirely different light, and it's not good.
km1125, you can look at Duggan anyway you want. But I'm thinking you're not a Detroit resident.
Duggan doing cartwheels with a set of pom poms, cheerleading a release for Kilpatrick, is all about the votes.
No matter what Kwame may or may not have done, he's the Hometown Hero. Always will be.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic