Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Oh, just another white cop kneeling on a defenseless black man’s throat until he dies

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Oh, just another white cop kneeling on a defenseless black man’s throat until he dies

Post by Matt » Tue May 26, 2020 8:14 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:11 pm
Oh, and the pigs' body cameras were turned off. How convenient.
Certainly it was just an oversight and NOT AT ALL intentional. #AllLivesMatter right?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Re: Oh, just another white cop kneeling on a defenseless black man’s throat until he dies

Post by screen glare » Wed May 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Shhhhhhhhh! Don’t tell Skippy he forgot to pull his head outta the slit. So everything he just said is muffed.

No matter. Just lies. And twisting. And spinning.

Important topics. But not after going through his super deluxe lie-fib-o-meter.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 27, 2020 7:27 pm

You are not only the most annoying poster and troll on the board, trollinlife, but the most hypocritical and full of shit

You actually are completely correct that cops have abused blacks for decades...but conservative white people calling for change?!? What fucking world do you live in? You consistently rip Obama here, who was actually attempting to get this country to show some equality, which is another example of your insincerity and hypocrisy.

You are just too blind, self-absorbed, and stupid to realize that nobody here believes a word you say...you're black, bi-sexual, gay, trans....whatever. You are a fraud as far as this board is concerned, and when you actually take a stand with some merit as this, it is ignored because you are such an ignorant, annoying fool. You have no respect from anyone here because of your despicable, constant, juvenile gay-bashing. We all see thru this sad persona you make up for yourself here. You are a miserable person. Many posters ignore you, most hate you, and a few pity you.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed May 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Minneapolis has a really, really fucked up police department. Probably should be placed under federal oversight.

Look at this idiotic statement from the police officers union:
Meanwhile, the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis issued the following statement:

"Now is not the time (to) rush to judgement and immediately condemn our officers. An in-depth investigation is underway. Our officers are fully cooperating. We must review all video. We must wait for the medical examiner's report. Officers' actions and training protocol will be carefully examined after the officers have provided their statements. The Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis will provide full support to the involved officers. We ask that the community remain calm and let the investigation be completed in full."
Source: https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/minneap ... -/5741256/

I don't trust for a split second that the officers are "fully cooperating."

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 27, 2020 9:57 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:27 pm
Obama here, who was actually attempting to get this country to show some equality,
I take issue with this statement. In my humble opinion, Obama, far too often, fostered identity politics for his political gain. This in turn divided the American people more than they already were.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:00 am

Has anyone seen the video between the time they first confront the man and the later video where the cop has him on the ground?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:02 am

km1125 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:00 am
Has anyone seen the video between the time they first confront the man and the later video where the cop has him on the ground?
Not me...yet. I saw him handcuffed and upright walking. As to what happened after I don't know. But the guy was handcuffed when he was on the ground so there was no cause for the cop to have his knee on his neck.
If the autopsy indicates the cause of death was directly related to the cops knee on his neck then some degree of a murder charge is appropriate.

I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 28, 2020 10:02 am

Craig: Of course if they find out he had massive heart blockage then it might go the other way.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:02 am
km1125 wrote:
Not me...yet. I saw him handcuffed and upright walking. As to what happened after I don't know. But the guy was handcuffed when he was on the ground so there was no cause for the cop to have his knee on his neck.
If the autopsy indicates the cause of death was directly related to the cops knee on his neck then some degree of a murder charge is appropriate.
Not sure about that part. There are probably plenty of cases where someone is in cuffs and still a handful to deal with and who could still get out of control and harm folks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm
craig11152 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Not sure about that part. There are probably plenty of cases where someone is in cuffs and still a handful to deal with and who could still get out of control and harm folks.
4 cops and the other 3 just standing there for 6-8 minutes? At some point you have to move on from the position on his neck. Apparently the cop was putting all his weight on the guy as well which sounds malicious. Charges in the case should be instantaneous...

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:00 pm

km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
All it takes is a rather gentle foot on his back. That is not me that is my daughter the cop.
The other issue is why was he on the ground and not in the back of a patrol car once he was cuffed?

I no longer directly engage trolls

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:26 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:00 pm
km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
All it takes is a rather gentle foot on his back. That is not me that is my daughter the cop.
The other issue is why was he on the ground and not in the back of a patrol car once he was cuffed?
Good questions and we don't know any of those answers yet.

At least in some part of one of the videos, the other officers look like they are creating a perimeter around the fouth officer, as if to protect him from a mob. It would be nice to see a video from the other perspective too. I also wonder what that area of town was like. Is it an area where you need to keep looking over your shoulder to prevent getting jumped? What kind of restaurants need bouncers? Did he work in that same area?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:37 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:00 pm
I'm inclined to call BS on that. Probably OK for the Village of Beverly Hills or Birmingham, but not in some sections of Detroit or Flint. Not sure about that section of Minneapolis.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic