Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer's husband pulls a "do you know who I am?"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Whitmer's husband pulls a "do you know who I am?"

Post by audiophile » Tue May 26, 2020 6:49 pm

I think it is comedy gold.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 7:09 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:47 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:38 pm
The fact that this upsets a bunch of you more than the President of the United States making completely unfounded murder allegations against a media member he hates shows how fucked up your priorities are.
Better check what you interpret as facts. I see no one upset about this thread topic. Rather, I see people having a chuckle over a politician's blatant hypocrisy that was all too easy to find in these days of social media.

Has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and his idiocy.

Well it concerns people enough to get to three pages already and use the word "hypocrite" (appropriately) numerous times. But nary a word about something far, far more serious. Its the same group of fools too. They just ignore this disgrace of a human and what he has done to the highest office and our country.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 26, 2020 7:27 pm

Honeyman wrote:
The fact that this upsets a bunch of you more than the President of the United States making completely unfounded murder allegations against a media member he hates shows how fucked up your priorities are.
Why exactly is the President fucking with a looser morning show host on a little watched morning program on a network that goes out of it's way to fuck with the President supposed to upset me?

If you look back to the early stages of the 2016 campaign, The Morning Schmo and his mousy girlfriend, now wife, fawned all over The Donald. They had their head so far up his ass they had Big Mac's on their breath. When they used up that ratings bonanza and found there was more gold to be mined by dissing him, they switched sides.

GovernorGate has much more impact on my life.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:27 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Why exactly is the President fucking with a looser morning show host on a little watched morning program on a network that goes out of it's way to fuck with the President supposed to upset me?

If you look back to the early stages of the 2016 campaign, The Morning Schmo and his mousy girlfriend, now wife, fawned all over The Donald. They had their head so far up his ass they had Big Mac's on their breath. When they used up that ratings bonanza and found there was more gold to be mined by dissing him, they switched sides.

It should concern you because you are an American! Forget about Joe and Mika, the fact that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES decides to propagate these untruths against an individual who speaks out against him, not to mention the harm and pain he has brought to the innocent widower, is beyond disgraceful. He is...supposed to be...the leader of the free world and he acts like a petulant eight year old.

How does that NOT upset you?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:36 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:27 pm
Honeyman wrote:

It should concern you because you are an American! Forget about Joe and Mika, the fact that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES decides to propagate these untruths against an individual who speaks out against him, not to mention the harm and pain he has brought to the innocent widower, is beyond disgraceful. He is...supposed to be...the leader of the free world and he acts like a petulant eight year old.

The question really is... if it was anybody else, let’s say Whitmer said this about Rush Limbaugh would Bryce ignore it? Maybe Obama about Sean Hannity?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 26, 2020 7:53 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:36 pm
[ not to mention the harm and pain he has brought to the innocent widower, is beyond disgraceful. He is...supposed to be...the leader of the free world and he acts like a petulant eight year old.

I hadn't considered the impact on an innocent widower. That is something that should have been taken into account, no doubt.

What I think you miss is that in some way many American's either act like, or wish they could respond like, the President does in some of these instances. I can't speak for "many American's" but I can speak for myself.

I have a code I live by. There are rules. These are rules that I place upon myself. I don't expect anyone else to live up to them, because, well, they aren't me.

One of the rules is;
If you fuck with me or a member of my family, you will get fucked with times ten. Your life will be miserable, I will destroy you, and you will wish you had died. No prisoners are ever taken and none of mine will be left behind on the battlefield.

So, I understand a bit of why Trump does what he does. I am a bit appalled at the people he leaves behind on the battlefield. The General's in Washington think that way to an extent. Major's and Sergeant's don't.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:44 pm
The question really is... if it was anybody else, let’s say Whitmer said this about Rush Limbaugh would Bryce ignore it? Maybe Obama about Sean Hannity?
Obama did say some evil things about Sean Hannity and the entire Fox News Network, to the extent he had one of their reporters spied on and wiretapped. And...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Another aside, Bryce...as the biggest "dog guy" on this site (which I mean as a heartfelt compliment), doesn't it say something about this jackass that he is the one president in modern times who doesn't have a dog? Fuck, even Nixon had Checkers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 26, 2020 8:04 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:59 pm
Another aside, Bryce...as the biggest "dog guy" on this site (which I mean as a heartfelt compliment), doesn't it say something about this jackass that he is the one president in modern times who doesn't have a dog? Fuck, even Nixon had Checkers.
As a resident of the City Of New York, I'm glad he doesn't/didn't have a dog. Living in Manhattan would be a miserable existence for most dogs.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 8:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:04 pm
Honeyman wrote:
As a resident of the City Of New York, I'm glad he doesn't/didn't have a dog. Living in Manhattan would be a miserable existence for most dogs.
I'm guessing there are thousands of happy and loved dogs in NYC. And with his fortune the dog would have had a very nice life, especially when he moved to the White House. But you can see he just doesn't have that compassion for what a dog brings to a soul. That's my point.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
I'm guessing there are thousands of happy and loved dogs in NYC. And with his fortune the dog would have had a very nice life, especially when he moved to the White House. But you can see he just doesn't have that compassion for what a dog brings to a soul. That's my point.
What is worse: a politician not having a dog or a politician having a dog and naming it Kevin?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:17 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
What is worse: a politician not having a dog or a politician having a dog and naming it Kevin?
:lol Is that Whitmers dogs name? Actually, I have no problem with people names for dogs. Ive always had rescues...my first was called "Pippen" and we changed her name to Emma. Jack WAS a Jack so we had to keep that. My current dog is Luna (see pic) and that fits her too.

Guessing you got a Labradoodle named Bo? Jalen? Harbaugh?!?

This you'll appreciate...my sister who went to UM...currently has a dog named Bursley, her first dorm she lived in.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue May 26, 2020 10:02 pm

I'm not surprised, Whitmer is do as I say not as I do since she doesn't follow her own rules.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:19 pm
Was what the hubby did wrong? Yes. Was their trip north wrong after she said not to do so? yes. Was TC Talks photo a low blow? Yes. What have we learned? Your governor and her husband are above her own policies and TC Talks rubs one out to the first lady.
That's how it goes for sluts... But hey, Kristians love him.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 am

I wish the boat dock people would have honored the request so we could have had shots of her riding in the boat.

That would made her an even bigger hypocrite than we already know she is...

True!!!

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic