Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Now you know what mask-wearing Karens sound like

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Now you know what mask-wearing Karens sound like

Post by Bryce » Tue May 26, 2020 10:56 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:34 am
For all you idiots yelling at me to wear a mask, this is what you sound like:

https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/woma ... enders-dog
You should wear a mask out of respect for others around you. As an added bonus it would contribute to beautifying America.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue May 26, 2020 4:04 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:56 am
lovinlife101 wrote:

You should wear a mask out of respect for others around you. As an added bonus it would contribute to beautifying America.
No.
Quit bringing in your freedoms, and whether it is healthy or not, and all that sort of silliness.
Lost in all these mask pissing contests is a simple fact. If the stores says wear a mask, you have to wear a mask.
If the store says no open carry, then you don't open carry.
If the store says no one with a MSU hat on, then no one with a MSU hat on comes in.

I know the third example is silly. But the store has the right to call the police if you don't leave when they ask, even for the last example. It's their store. They can ask you to leave for any reason whatsoever.

And I agree with Bryce. Why not just wear a mask? Why make others uncomfortable? It's not a big deal.
Sure outside, in a park, whatever, forgo it if you choose.
But in a business, just put it on. What's the big deal anyway?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 26, 2020 6:35 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

No.
Bryce is absolutely right and you just got owned by 3 people in a row. You lose skippy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 26, 2020 7:07 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:35 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

No.
Bryce is absolutely right and you just got owned by 3 people in a row. You lose skippy.
Aw, you’re still butt-hurt by my last epic ownage of your sorry butt.

That’s okay. The sting will subside (look it up) in a few days. Sure you’re sorer, but hopefully wiser.

Oh, and my rights don’t stop just because of my location. When I purchase something, say at Walmart, that’s now my property. If they force me to show a receipt as I leave the building, that’s retail RAPE!!! And I’ll sue them STEEEEEEEEEERAIGHT TO HELL!!!
You would lose immediately...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Rate, the ignore list is your friend. Join the dozens of others on this site who dont' have to read this douchebags banter. And don't bother arguing with this troll, because even when its wrong, which it always is, it wont admit it. Besides, when you quote it, you subject the rest of us to its idiotic ideas.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Rate, the ignore list is your friend. Join the dozens of others on this site who dont' have to read this douchebags banter. And don't bother arguing with this troll, because even when its wrong, which it always is, it wont admit it. Besides, when you quote it, you subject the rest of us to its idiotic ideas.
It’s already On my ignore list actually... it still alerts to replies from it though...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 26, 2020 7:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:41 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 pm
It’s already On my ignore list actually... it still alerts to replies from it though...
Leave it alone. You know that disgusting, smelly, puss-filled scab you have on your body? That's trollinlife. Don't pick at it.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic