Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Owosso barber

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Owosso barber

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 07, 2020 6:48 am

It is sad when the "Governazi" tramples on the right of an individual to earn a living, and to provide for his family. My barber is in shut down also, and I sadly haven't had a haircut since Mar 13th. >: >:
Last edited by R Bedell on Thu May 07, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sat May 09, 2020 9:22 am

Republicans have a stronger background on public health. #ricksnyder #flintwatercrisis
Only behind the Democrats that are shutting businesses down, financially devastating some, bankrupting others, running the State of Michigan $$$$ Billions in debt, blowing up the unemployment. #Granholm #Whitmer #DNC
#ricksnyder #flintwatercrisis
BTW - Sinklair, the lead situation started in 1978 (Federal Govt). The Flint City Council has been Democrat since 1970 to present. So, what did the Democrats do about the Lead Problem between 1978 to 2014 ??? Nice try with a bunch of Bull Sh*t

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 10, 2020 9:23 am

There was no lead problem before Snyder's Administration ran Flint River water through those pipes.
ROTF --- LMAO :lol :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 10, 2020 9:25 am

Republican Gov. Snyder imposed state emergency managers were in charge when the Flint Water Crisis started.
Tell the whole truth. ALL-------- the Emergency Mangers were.................DEMOCRATS.

HYPOCRITE.....
You like to blame the “media” for getting it wrong... when it’s you who can’t get basic, well-established facts right.
Yet you are here blaming the Republicans.

Had you done some real Investigative Journalsim, you may have found the former DEMOCRAT Governor Granholm knew of the Flint water problem during her Administration and did ............. NOTHING.

I am glad you made your comments. It just confirms what I have been thinking, in that the DNC Talking Heads prevail, parroting the DNC Narrative.

Last edited by R Bedell on Sun May 10, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 10, 2020 9:27 am

Boo hoo snowflake
As typical...........

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 11, 2020 7:34 pm

A Shiawassee County judge just told the Botox bimbo and the Babbling BULLDYKE to stick their “stay-at-home“ orders up their poop shoots!!!
YUP, seen that. Finally, a common sense Judge.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 12, 2020 7:18 am

How could Granholm have known about an issue that didn’t exist until almost 6 years after her last term as governor ended?
LOL, it was all over the local internet back in 2014.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 12, 2020 7:21 am

Boo hoo snowflake
OMG, a double down Lefty. LMAO

You can spot people like this a Mile away.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 12, 2020 8:31 am

that resulted in the deaths of 3000 people.
Unbelievable. You putting an act of Terrorism in the same category as a Virus. :shock:
the deaths of 81000 (and counting) Americans so far...
81,000 divided by the number of 330,000,000 people in America equals.......... 0.002454% Death Rate
resulting in protests by largely conservative-leaning groups... the same groups that don’t have problems with the rules/“loss of liberties” put in place since 9/11.
So says YOU. A lot of people don't fly because of that overreach.

If you’re going to express outrage over “government overreach”, then at least be consistent. Both political parties have taken steps to restrict freedoms in the name of protecting citizens during so-called “wars”.
Agreed.
However these protestors lose their credibility when they only complain about the restrictions imposed by members of the opposite political party because it’s just more convenient.
That is true for.....BOTH sides.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 12, 2020 9:08 am

Sinklair:

Good job Parroting the DNC Talking Points and Narrative.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Nice try. Chew on this: 81,650 divided by the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in America -- 1,358,000 -
ROTF ---- LMAO. Looks like YOU already chewed on that one. :lol :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed May 13, 2020 7:00 am

R: I’d like you to show me the DNC talking points that criticize both President Trump and Governor Whitmer. You on the other hand seem incapable of finding any fault with your President’s handling of this pandemic and the resulting 81000 deaths. That speaks volumes of your judgment. It seems that you’ve fallen into the same trap that Lovin and my long-lost buddy Beerbong (who has been remarkably silent since moving to Seattle) — that you tend to like the sound of your own voice a bit too much. You wont argue the facts... and instead just make them up to serve your own narrative.

Unfortunately for you, I have as much of a right to protect me and my family from disease as you have to go lick a COVID-covered flag pole. If you’d like to live in a state where those in charge could care less about protecting their citizens through science-based decisions, I’d be glad to start a GoFundMe page to buy you a one-way ticket.
LMAO, typical leftist RANT.

When the Swamp Media pulls their head out of the DNC's a$$, then things for America will get better. After all, since 2017, it is has the Swamp Media's position to run negative stories about Pres Trump 24/7/365, to include your WEYI. IF.........stories were equal and balanced, then there would be 50/50 positive and negative stories about Pres Trump. Even Ray Charles can see..........that is NOT the case. Pres Trump has been in office 1208 days. ONLY using 10%, show us where WEYI has run 120 positive stories. I'll be waiting.

Lastly, yes there is some actions that Pres Trump took that I don't agree with. But I shudder to think what those actions would have been under Corrupt Clinton, or Groper Joe. Bad enough Michigan has to deal with "Shut'er down" Whitmer.

But you are a good little Parrot, keep chirping the DNC narrative, and talking points. Poly wanna a cracker ???

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed May 13, 2020 8:09 am

R: you still didn’t name anything you disagree with.
(1) Not addressing the $20T debt when he came into office.
(2) Diving the Country into more Debt to passify the Commie DNC spending programs.
(3) Rush to hand out stimulus money for the virus event instead of making the best use of those funds.
(4) Handing out Stimulus Money where people make more on unemployment than their actual job. No incentive to go back to work.
WE’RE OWNED BY SINCLAIR BROADCASTING
Show us how many of the Swamp Six News Owners are Conservative.

Nice typical Democrat diversion from the request at hand.

Now Sinklair, I am waiting for your to come up with 120 positive stories about Pres Trump. I'll be waiting

Last edited by R Bedell on Wed May 13, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed May 13, 2020 8:29 am

Still waiting on the 120 (only 10%) of positive stories. Put up or shut up. It is NOT my job to do YOUR research.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed May 13, 2020 3:38 pm

Try sticking to actual facts and you might have a better outcome.
I answered YOUR questions but YOU have NOT answered mine. THIRD REQUEST....I'll make it easier for you. Come up with 1% that is 12 positive stories. Since YOU have all the resources at your fingertips, and can copy and paste, let's see 12.....!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic