Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Immunologist Donald Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 13307

Re: Immunologist Donald Trump

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Also, what Donald Trump said today about disinfecting lungs and UV treatments has to be, by far, the most ridiculous/reckless/uniformed thing ever spoken by a US President. How could anyone in such a position say something like that and give people such false hope? Wow. Just wow.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:00 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:43 pm
Also, what Donald Trump said today about disinfecting lungs and UV treatments has to be, by far, the most ridiculous/reckless/uniformed thing ever spoken by a US President. How could anyone in such a position say something like that and give people such false hope? Wow. Just wow.
Right up there with "if you like your doctor, you can keep him".

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 pm

I think I know where he got one of his latest ideas.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sumb3GY ... e=youtu.be note the word dead...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:00 pm
Howard Jones wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:43 pm
Right up there with "if you like your doctor, you can keep him".
Most people did keep their doctors. This is on a totally different planet... I get that you are a slappy for the cult leader but cmon... this is just moron grade stuff...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:41 pm

So Trump is a cult leader but Obama is not? Interesting interpretation...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:41 pm
Obama never inspired the same level of glued together dedication....

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Black folk don't have a cult, they have posse's.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:43 pm

If anyone wants to get a pool going, I'm in for a resident of Arizona to spike some Clorox based on a previous Arizonian downing some Dr. Trump fish tank cleaner. That said, Florida is a safe backup wager.

Betting windows are now open

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:43 pm
If anyone wants to get a pool going, I'm in for a resident of Arizona to spike some Clorox based on a previous Arizonian downing some Dr. Trump fish tank cleaner. That said, Florida is a safe backup wager.

Betting windows are now open
2 to 1 odds...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:23 am

Matt wrote:
For the record, Matt and Bryce are defending Trump and his comments about disinfectant. Please keep this in mind.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:27 am

"Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

“Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump continued. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? … It would be interesting to check that.”

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:23 am
Matt wrote:
For the record, Matt and Bryce are defending Trump and his comments about disinfectant. Please keep this in mind.
There was no defense from me. I pointed out that the current narcissist is not that much different than the previous narcissist in office. That's not a defense. I'm sincerely sorry that your so profoundly fucking stupid that you can't identify simple facts.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:36 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:23 am
Matt wrote:
There was no defense from me. I pointed out that the current narcissist is not that much different than the previous narcissist in office. That's not a defense. I'm sincerely sorry that your so profoundly fucking stupid that you can't identify simple facts.
Which previous narcissist? Nixon?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:38 am

Obama, obvi...

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am

It was an absurd thing to say. Easily his biggest gaffe during this pandemic. I will say this though - anybody who gets up in front of a podium for several hours a day, weeks on end, unrehearsed, on undoubtedly low sleep, is bound to say a few stupid things.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic