Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Immunologist Donald Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Immunologist Donald Trump

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Fucking idiot... He, and now the few remaining followers...
Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs
A Homeland Security official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering such a treatment option.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1191216

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Immunologist Donald Trump

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:28 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:21 pm
Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs
A Homeland Security official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering such a treatment option.

Maybe he would like to volunteer for the trial.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:28 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Maybe he would like to volunteer for the trial.
Right after his campaign rally with the protesters.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
And they portray Biden misspeaking as senility... :lol

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:53 pm

I just heard a good one....

The protesters are the new "Branch Covidians"
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:53 pm
I just heard a good one....

The protesters are the new "Brand Covidians"
I think you mean branch...

Protesting is generally nonsense, but the draconian restrictions from Whitmer are ridiculous.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:01 pm

I guess they are more your people than mine...

Those restrictions are supported by every health director in the state. If you are frustrated, try moving to Las Vegas. I hear they are opening up soon.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:05 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:01 pm
I guess they are more your people than mine...

Those restrictions are supported by every health director in the state. If you are frustrated, try moving to Las Vegas. I hear they are opening up soon.
Nobody is supporting the no traveling between properties or no using motorboats, amongst others.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:07 pm

Maybe that is why metro Detroit is a shit show. All these restrictions are a direct result of Wayne, Oakland, Macomb and Washtenaw counties. You people can't follow the rules so now the entire state suffers.

So your whining really doesn't matter.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:07 pm
Maybe that is why metro Detroit is a shit show.
That makes no sense. How many in Detroit proper have two residences and boats?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Do you know how many people from Detroit came North to fish?

https://www.wzzm13.com/mobile/article/n ... b6a525d801

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:07 pm
Maybe that is why metro Detroit is a shit show. All these restrictions are a direct result of Wayne, Oakland, Macomb and Washtenaw counties. You people can't follow the rules so now the entire state suffers.

So your whining really doesn't matter.
Washtenaw is not even close in number to the other 3. Rules have been followed.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:26 pm

Your deaths per 100,000 are twice Grand Rapids and 4 times most other countries.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Metro Detroit is a shit show for a number of very good reasons:

1. International auto industry connections (FCA HQ in Italy, Chinese auto industry is based in Hubei Province)
2. DTW continued to have numerous flights between China and Italy even after the shutdown (See point 1 above)
3. Numerous international travelers (see points 1 and 2 above) were allowed to mix in countless automotive related manufacturing and engineering facilities before the virus was positively identified in Michigan
4. Due to what was then considered an essential business, the facilities above did not fully shutdown until March 24th (with some resisting longer)
5. The people getting sick in the first wave were employees that were required to be at work without social distancing or else they would lose their jobs ... and then the ability to get unemployment
6. Because of the numbers involved above, this initial wave infected family members, first responders, and more

This wasn't about people not following rules at all. Once these rules were put into place, the people of metro Detroit did a better job than anywhere else in the country at mitigating the damage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm
Metro Detroit is a shit show for a number of very good reasons:

1. International auto industry connections (FCA HQ in Italy, Chinese auto industry is based in Hubei Province)
2. DTW continued to have numerous flights between China and Italy even after the shutdown (See point 1 above)
3. Numerous international travelers (see points 1 and 2 above) were allowed to mix in countless automotive related manufacturing and engineering facilities before the virus was positively identified in Michigan
4. Due to what was then considered an essential business, the facilities above did not fully shutdown until March 24th (with some resisting longer)
5. The people getting sick in the first wave were employees that were required to be at work without social distancing or else they would lose their jobs ... and then the ability to get unemployment
6. Because of the numbers involved above, this initial wave infected family members, first responders, and more

This wasn't about people not following rules at all. Once these rules were put into place, the people of metro Detroit did a better job than anywhere else in the country at mitigating the damage.
I would agree with this... we really have done a good job in this area trying to correct our initial mistakes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic