Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare
Posts: 2171
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by screen glare » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 pm

As Trump and Pence continue to ignore using face masks and remaining at least six feet apart from other humans - they could end up unable to do their jobs.

Next up after them? Pelosi.

Then - if President Pelosi, too succumbs - which next guy in line jumps in? If they, too haven’t come down with COVID to the point of death.



screen glare
Posts: 2171
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by screen glare » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:45 pm

Ah. It’s Chuck Grassley. The grumpy president pro tem of the senate.

Vice President Pence had better start donning his mask and distancing. Or at least Pelosi should.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:19 pm

Weren't you complaining about Trump and Pelosi not handshaking at SOU?


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This
Posts: 3983
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:34 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:19 pm
Weren't you complaining about Trump and Pelosi not handshaking at SOU?
That would be pre-covid...



bmw
Posts: 2113
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by bmw » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?
It would probably save many American lives in the long run if this incompetent fool was not calling the shots for this crisis.



Matt
Posts: 2085
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?
This is rhetorical, yes?



bmw
Posts: 2113
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by bmw » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?
This is rhetorical, yes?
If Trump died while in office, SG would be quietly (or maybe loudly for all I know) celebrating. I'm fairly confident that this is a fact.



bmw
Posts: 2113
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by bmw » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?
It would probably save many American lives in the long run if this incompetent fool was not calling the shots for this crisis.
Still waiting for your answer on whether Mayor DeBlasio has blood on his hands for his March 10th comments. You keep dodging answering this question.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:11 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?
It would probably save many American lives in the long run if this incompetent fool was not calling the shots for this crisis.
Still waiting for your answer on whether Mayor DeBlasio has blood on his hands for his March 10th comments. You keep dodging answering this question.
Not dodging, beemer,.....what did he say? Never had much respect for him so I am guessing it was summin' stupid.



screen glare
Posts: 2171
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by screen glare » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:24 am

Majority of Americans and significant numbers of men and women around the world would root for and celebrate a Trump defeat.

Defeat is not death. Defeat is defeat. As in Trump Goes Down to Defeat! Try to understand bm’ .



bmw
Posts: 2113
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:11 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Why do I get the feeling that Screen Glare is rooting and hoping for Trump to get the virus and die?
It would probably save many American lives in the long run if this incompetent fool was not calling the shots for this crisis.
Still waiting for your answer on whether Mayor DeBlasio has blood on his hands for his March 10th comments. You keep dodging answering this question.
Not dodging, beemer,.....what did he say? Never had much respect for him so I am guessing it was summin' stupid.
I posted the video clip in the thread that you started and never came back to - the one where you said Trump has blood on his hands.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Trump. Pence. Pelosi. Then Who?

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:44 pm

I dont know which thread that is so....

Anyway, like I say I have always thought DeBlasio to be pretty much a fool, but I am not all that in tune with NYC politics honestly.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic