Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
audiophile

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 am

101 has a point. If live by the law, you will also die by it.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:29 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:24 am

You believe adherence to laws is moral. You praise busybodies for tattling on their neighbors for enjoying themselves. I can tell which side you would be on in Footloose.

You’d be rounding up Jews in Germany. You’d be tracking down slaves in the United States. You’d be killing gays in Muslim countries.

You see. I don’t seek power over other humans. That’s what cops, politicians, Local 4, and you do. I believe we are all equal. That’s why slavery, the holocaust, anti-gay, anti-dance, and anti-golf laws are always wrong regardless of location and culture.
No. That's where your wrong. My morality is based on morality. Not on immorality, not on abomination, not on the law.
The law says abortion is legal. I say abortion is immoral.

Indeed, I would have been one of the target groups Hitler was rounding up.

I believe in freedom of the press. I don't support your Trump idea that the media is the enemy of the people and ought to be censored.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:17 am

The answer is more speech, denouncing people who harm others.
Yes. Exactly what your Local 4 was doing.

SolidGoldDancers

Post by SolidGoldDancers » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:34 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:26 am

People living freely aren’t harming others.
You mean like having coronavirus parties and going to spring break?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:42 am

lovinlife101 wrote:

And yes, Hitler would have targeted you because of your mental retardation. You would have complied willingly because it was the law. You would have even told Hitler’s police about your retard friends that were hiding. You would have been, “Hey, there’s more room in this gas chamber! What a waste! GET ‘EM!!!”

Thanks for sharing your insight with all of us.

End Of Thread.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:53 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:17 am
You’re 100% wrong.

And yes, Hitler would have targeted you because of your mental retardation. You would have complied willingly because it was the law. You would have even told Hitler’s police about your retard friends that were hiding. You would have been, “Hey, there’s more room in this gas chamber! What a waste! GET ‘EM!!!”
.... ..... ........

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:44 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:53 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
You’re 100% wrong.

.... ..... ........
That’s the most intelligent thing you’ve ever said.
Poetic license you jackass.

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:14 pm

I didn't read through the entire thread so someone may have said this, but Hank Winchester was posting on Twitter bitching and complaining (editorializing) about people being lined up outside home depot (lined up 6 feet apart).

windsor

Post by windsor » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:10 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:48 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:42 am
lovinlife101 wrote:

End Of Thread.
Nope, not the end of thread.

You would have had a difficult time under Hitler. He didn’t like inbred, gay, retarded people. Your race probably wouldn’t be an asset either.

However, I would have broken the law to keep you alive, regardless of your morality of law adherence.

:rollin

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:35 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:48 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:42 am
lovinlife101 wrote:

End Of Thread.
Nope, not the end of thread.

You would have had a difficult time under Hitler. He didn’t like inbred, gay, retarded people. Your race probably wouldn’t be an asset either.

However, I would have broken the law to keep you alive, regardless of your morality of law adherence.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Musicrewired

Post by Musicrewired » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:50 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:24 am

Freedom of the press is great. But when the press uses a position of power (just like politicians and cops) to restrict the freedoms of others, I have to speak up.

The press in this case didn't restrict anyone. Was Channel 4 dragging golfers off of the course? If they reported what they saw, it was up to someone else to do the restriction.

Not sure how reporting on illicit golfers turned into a treatise on the Adolph Hitler years or a diatribe on the morality of sodomy or other such pastimes, but considering how certain threads meander all over the cyber road, it's certainly not surprising.

Golf away. Just don't expect everyone else to share your confusion as to why it's not the best idea.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:32 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
You’re 100% wrong.

You may forgotten the hypocrisy of them driving around to see if anyone was on the golf course, pumping lots gas for their Ford E-350 extended=cab that gets like 10 MPG, prepping drones to fly, camera set out with cords reeled on the ground. Two people driving the van, putting outriggers down inflating mast, aiming RPU antenna. Calling master control, having staff there editing footage, persons managing talkback and directing, multiple people typing up closed captioning. On and on.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:19 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:32 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
You’re 100% wrong.

You may forgotten the hypocrisy of them driving around to see if anyone was on the golf course, pumping lots gas for their Ford E-350 extended=cab that gets like 10 MPG, prepping drones to fly, camera set out with cords reeled on the ground. Two people driving the van, putting outriggers down inflating mast, aiming RPU antenna. Calling master control, having staff there editing footage, persons managing talkback and directing, multiple people typing up closed captioning. On and on.
She was in the studio... they probably did it using a small news vehicle that doesn’t have any of that stuff, got the footage and brought it back to be spliced and aired. They wouldn’t need 3/4 of the junk you listed for it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:23 pm

They were showing pictures of the drone over the gold course. I don't buy your "theory". Obviously you never worked in ENG.
Last edited by audiophile on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:23 pm

Let's have WDIV do something useful:

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be on 24 hour video surveillance to demonstrate to her constituents that she is willing, along with her entire household, to be subject to all the deprivations that we are. No hair stylist. No lawn care from outside. No in-house help. No income.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic