Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump administration blocking PPE and other supplies to Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Trump administration blocking PPE and other supplies to Michigan

Post by TC Talks » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Whitmer isn't playing games with first responder's lives, that would be Trump.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Trump has been trying to update us on certain health breakthroughs

- We now have a 5 minute COVID19 test, and he over promised the time to market (we won't have millions to people in a week)

- A vaccine is Soooo close (still 13 month but who's counting).

- They are testing Plasma derived therapy (It's Plasma not Plausma).

- Every time he gets off script he's totally lost and starts babbling like an idiot.

- He said Azithromycin (a really big word for The Donald) and he paused. I think he surprised himself.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:11 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:37 pm
If Whitmer really wanted to stop the spread of the virus in our state, she would draw a horizontal line across the lower peninsula somewhere around Bay City and forbid all but essential travel crossing that line. 99% of confirmed cases are south of that line. BUT, that would tick off her Democrat voting base. I don't think she cares much about the hicks up north who vote Republican.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:27 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:11 pm
TC Talks wrote:
If Whitmer really wanted to stop the spread of the virus in our state, she would draw a horizontal line across the lower peninsula somewhere around Bay City and forbid all but essential travel crossing that line. 99% of confirmed cases are south of that line. BUT, that would tick off her Democrat voting base. I don't think she cares much about the hicks up north who vote Republican.
That would cut off a lot of the people who go south for essential services not available up there. I don’t think that’s easily justified.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:26 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:11 pm
TC Talks wrote:
I agree, I wouldn't want to have a New York license plate right now.

But just a few days ago you wanted everyone out and spending money. What changed in 6 days? Is science finally getting to your judgement?

Whitmer has a cottage in Elk Rapids and she directly contradicted one of her biggest supporters by refusing to advocate for downstate people to stay where there are more resources. It's been a hard pill.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic