Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marc Fellhauer is a Dope

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 15225

Marc Fellhauer is a Dope

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:55 am

I took about 6 months of from the Drew and Mike Podcast. It had just run its course with me. There was less and less Maz, more and more interviews and true crime and no more than 10 minutes in between ads for some shitty Marijuana dispensary.

I jumped back on recently while Stern was on vacation (whose show is a whole other bitching thread waiting to happen). It seems like Marc has become empowered to become an even bigger douche than he already was. Smug, thinks he's funny, thinks he's an expert on everything and that he's right on everything. Plus he's gotten fatter and possibly gayer. I'm sure he and Brandon are fucking.

Fuck them. (on my own behalf and Maz's behalf)

wtfdetroit

Re: Marc Fellhauer is a Dope

Post by wtfdetroit » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:49 pm

I haven't listened to that show since it was on WRIF but does Marc do this as his full time job? I can't imagine he's making much doing a podcast.

J-Ten

Post by J-Ten » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:41 pm

Are you trying to get a shout out?!?!?! I really can't handle the true crime talk. If I wanted to hear about those shows I would watch them I definitely don't need Drew giving a word for word breakdown.

mwms9872

Post by mwms9872 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Wow selurzam you and I share the same situation. I’ve been a daily listener of DMP since the start but decided to take a break like you about 8 months ago. I really enjoy Drew and all his Interests. (The Beatles, documentaries....etc). But MF drives me nuts especially when he interrupts Drew during interviews. Drew is an amazing interviewer with a great style he is the talent, MF is not. He belongs behind the board with an occasional comment on the mic.
Sounds like there has been no changes therefore I’ll spend my time listening to something else.

bjmcdevitt

Post by bjmcdevitt » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:39 am

Hi Drew, since someone is going to read this on the air soon.

Please look at my signature.

mwms9872

Post by mwms9872 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 am

Let me know if they do. I don’t listen. Shame cause I really like Drew.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:10 pm

mwms9872 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 am
Let me know if they do. I don’t listen. Shame cause I really like Drew.
I liked Drew twenty years ago, back when he actually tried to produce interesting content.

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:34 pm

I've lived in Southern California for the past 5 years and the podcast was a great piece of home to have with me. Now I really couldn't be bothered to hear Marc be the smartest guy in the room.

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:43 am

I waffle with Marc, but overall I think he is very important to the show. He remembers a ton of stuff from the D and M days and I think he keeps up well on pop culture. I think the show would be less with just Drew. The one I'm not so sure about is Trudi. To me she is more of a DJ or newsreader type and her actual contributions of content to the show seem kinda few and far between. Personally I'd much rather have Maz than Trudi.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:59 am

mikemach wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:43 am
I waffle with Marc, but overall I think he is very important to the show. He remembers a ton of stuff from the D and M days and I think he keeps up well on pop culture. I think the show would be less with just Drew. The one I'm not so sure about is Trudi. To me she is more of a DJ or newsreader type and her actual contributions of content to the show seem kinda few and far between. Personally I'd much rather have Maz than Trudi.
That is it exactly with Marc. He is Drew's crutch. Nothing more nothing less. Drew feels comfortable with him.

pargoff

Post by pargoff » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:21 am

HAHA, you think Marc brings nothing to the show and then you complain that Maz is gone? I couldn't be happier Maz is gone. I actually listen to the Tuesday show now. Marc disagrees with Drew plenty of times and I actually think he's quite level-headed. The shitck with Maz got old and Drew knew it. Why pay a guy that most people can't stand and brought nothing to the table?

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Hi Marc.

Marc is a dolt. Trudi is a bigger dolt.

rizzman87

Post by rizzman87 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:46 pm

I found myself listening less and less when they let Maz go and now I haven’t listened to any of their episodes in about a month. Maybe I’m in the minority but some of their drops annoy the hell out of me and that “Kobe” drop was funny the first 10 times but after that it became annoying. The show is just not for me. I still listen to No Filter Sports though!

tivoking

Post by tivoking » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:24 pm

Wow. Did Marc personally attack everyone on here at a meet and greet? There's 10s of thousands of current podcasts, including 3 a week with Maz. We've already lost Detroitcast, now you want to cancel Drew and Mike? There's some other local ones, but they're not ex-broadcasting employees, just some Joes in their basement, and some have audio like it's in their basement bathroom. It's usually promotion for their side gig anyway.

Ohio_Quebecois

Post by Ohio_Quebecois » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Wow- I had no idea about Wolters. I have been thinking he would eventually head over to Drew’s show. I’ve been a listener since ‘95, and to me the show is still the best thing available. I don’t listen to every show start to finish, but it’s still very much what it used to be.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic