Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+ lawsuit

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

LGBTQIA+ lawsuit

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:21 pm

Get ready for more of these.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/educat ... 747407002/

People of this persuasion will use the courts to get their jobs back because they suck personally as well as professionally.

They want equal treatment until they are treated like everyone else.

lovinlife101

Re: LGBTQIA+ lawsuit

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:12 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
In other words, special treatment?
💯

You never hear people say “I was fired for being straight,” which is just as legal as “I was fired for being gay.” But you hear only the latter (not “ladder,” look it up) and not the former.

They don’t want to be treated equally, they want to be treated specially. They want special rights, with political protections. They want to be a politically protected class. Equal rights means they get fired for sucking personally and professionally like everyone else and they can’t have that.

This dyke who’s bringing the lawsuit clams:

"Notwithstanding her many successes, Johnson regularly experienced in her meetings and interactions with her supervisor (Christopher Giordano, vice chancellor of Student Affairs) that he avoided making eye contact, interrupted her and responded abruptly without providing the approval or feedback she needed, and generally failed to show her in his words and conduct the respect he afforded his other direct reports," the lawsuit claims.

Oh no! Avoided eye contact?! Interruptions! Abrupt responses? HOW DEH YOU!!!

Now, this is a typical bull dyke: short hair, glasses, the Drew Carey look. She/he checks all the boxes there, but isn’t a butch supposed to be tough? I can see where a fairy would be overly sensitive of someone who avoids eye contact, interrupts, and provides abrupt responses, but dykes are supposed to be better than that!

She/he was hired to propagandize college students with the LGBTQIA+ lifestyle and agenda, and that’s what he/she did. If the college didn’t want she-man to do this, they shouldn’t have hired it in the first place.

Now, if you’re fired at work, just identify as a polynomial (look it up) and file a lawsuit. Better get in line and pack a lunch though.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:13 am

Now we have “trans species.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tches.html

LGBTQIA+ is convincing these mentally ill folks that this is normal and that reality doesn’t exist.

Rather than getting them help, they’re encouraging ignorance.

Gender dysphoria is a real thing.

When someone looks down and says, “Look! I have a cock! I must be a woman!” Or another looks down and says, “Hey, I’ve got a pussy! I must be a man!” These people are mentally ill. They need help. They don’t need people to use and abuse them politically. THEY NEED HELP!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:28 am

MisterT wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:07 pm
I feel so bad for lovin. Every single one of his posts are to denigrate people who he is afraid of. Is he afraid of himself? Projection 101. Get a life SKIPPY. No one ever agrees with you lol. You waste so much time here pandering to whom exactly? Obsessing over LGBT people just leads people to wonder why you only focus on one topic. It is really your problem, not theirs. Sorry you struggle with this so much.
A human who believes they are trans-species is “my problem”?

A persons who believes XX chromosome is male and XY is female is “my problem”? That’s really an attack on science, logic, reality, and common sense, but you promote ignorance, so it makes sense to you.

Who’s “afraid” of gays? Not me. I can defend myself from the slaps of a fairy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic