Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

For sale

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: For sale

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:00 pm

LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:59 pm

That's not "brand new."

That's "for parts only."

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:11 am

Those oens are already worth plenty and will only increase in value as history marches on. However the items that will garner the biggest haul are all those halves of Trump's SOTU script which Pelosi tore up on live TV - as historic video will forever document.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:25 am

How much would you pay for pre-ripped paper?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:36 pm

Were I a collector of presidential memorabilia? Probably a good amount - especially if there was a bidding war, or she had died, or
we were decades down the line, Trump was out of office or he had died and those no longer scared of him were speaking candidly about him being the worst president in history. It’s the video of her ripping it that makes Pelosi’s torn script copy valuable.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic