Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:04 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:58 pm
China is a bassackward country. I friend went there to adopt a girl, she said "it's a dirty, nasty country".

Have you traveled, or know friends or family, that have traveled in Europe?
I am hearing more and more say that Europe is getting the same way. Filthy. Dirty. Not pleasant to be in.
I've never been abroad, probably never will, so I don't know.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Those who can but don’t receive a flu vaccine each year; those who believe news outlets are hyping Wuhan coronavirus risk instead of reporting facts, those who do not error on the side of caution - are all evidence of natural selection. Throw in global warming/climate change denial goofballs, as well.

Enjoy your risky behavior based on pride, convenience, stupidity, politics. And be sure to set an irresponsible example for youngsters.

For what?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:04 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:58 pm
China is a bassackward country. I friend went there to adopt a girl, she said "it's a dirty, nasty country".

Have you traveled, or know friends or family, that have traveled in Europe?
I am hearing more and more say that Europe is getting the same way. Filthy. Dirty. Not pleasant to be in.
I've never been abroad, probably never will, so I don't know.
Why go overseas to find it? There are places in Appalachia that are effectively the same way... third world America is a thing...

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Something to keep in mind is the use of antibiotics, some say overuse, the viruses mutate and try to outwit the current shots that's given to counteract it. The Spanish flu of 1919-20 took months to spread around the world due to what our transportation was. Today it can be as quick as 12 hours. It is everywhere before the type/possible vaccine to counteract it. Check out photo's of the end of WWI celebrations. New York crowd looks normal but San Francisco many are wearing surgical type covers for their parades. It was at it's hardest at that point out West.
My Great grandfather was fine one day and dead 2 days later due to the Spanish flu. It could work that fast because they later found it attacked the lungs quick and deadly fashion.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 pm
132 people have died from coronavirus.

57,300 Americans died from the flu last year.

Nobody with a brain should be concerned.
The amount of people you site that died from the flu last year probably comes from the AMA or another reputable source, so I am sure they are pretty right on.

But "nobody with a brain" should believe the numbers and facts coming out of China are remotely accurate.

I do hope you're right about the severity of the coronavirus trollife, but I think the situation at least merits concern.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:18 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am

Ah, so the Chinese are untrustworthy! Nice racism, Skippy!

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.
:rollin :lol :rollin :lol :rollin

You are such a fucking troll!

No, the Chinese government is completely trustworthy and above board!!! They treat their people very fairly and a model for all other countries!!!

Even for you, that was a beyond ridiculous comment.

...and by the way, Ninja's were Japanese. Nice racism, Skippy!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:20 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:18 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am

Ah, so the Chinese are untrustworthy! Nice racism, Skippy!

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.
:rollin :lol :rollin :lol :rollin

You are such a fucking troll!

No, the Chinese government is completely trustworthy and above board!!! They treat their people very fairly and a model for all other countries!!!

Even for you, that was a beyond ridiculous comment.

...and by the way, Ninja's were Japanese. Nice racism, Skippy!
Honeyman: (pushing his eyelids sideways) “Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee-pee in your Coke.”
You really should give it up and quit while you are so far behind, trollinlife. You're making a bigger fool of yourself than usual. In your entire litany (look it up) of idiotic statements on this site, defending a Communist government might be your dumbest.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:45 pm

So saying the Chinese government is not to be trusted constitutes racism to you?

You forget people can read the entire thread, trollinlife. It would behoove (look it up) you to just stop posting. You're making yourself look more foolish than usual.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:15 pm

Believe me, I need no points from you. Everybody can read the thread for themselves. Everybody can see how you are scrambling to try and make your point and failing completely. Everybody is wise to you buy now, trollife.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:40 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:45 pm
So saying the Chinese government is not to be trusted constitutes racism to you?

You forget people can read the entire thread, trollinlife. It would behoove (look it up) you to just stop posting. You're making yourself look more foolish than usual.
Nice try to pivot (look it up), but you get zero points from me.

You try to switch from Chinese people to the Chinese government. “Government” is a term that is allegedly (look it up) faceless, nameless, and impersonal. But what is “the government” made up of? PEOPLE!

You can’t separate government from people.

You’re racist to Chinese people, stereotyping (look it up) them as untrustworthy, sneaky, masters of the martial arts, and having small members.
God you’re desperate.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:57 pm

But I am now be smited already!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:30 am

You should seek professional help.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:20 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:30 am
I don’t think we have enough professionals to make even a dent in what’s wrong with it...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:53 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:20 am
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:30 am
I don’t think we have enough professionals to make even a dent in what’s wrong with it...
I know! It's like she/he/it/they is so far gone and in it's own world that it doesn't realize that everybody can see the actual back-and-forth that took place right on page 2.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:43 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic