Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Greta Thunberg

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:00 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:04 am
Think of all the world’s big money industries which have a financial stake in ignoring Global Warming and its fatal consequences. Status Quo and Business As Usual are their desires. And they’ll spend whatever it takes to put out confusing and misleading fake science and other information (see above link) - in an effort to make non-scientist consumers doubt Global Warming warnings.

It’s the tobacco industry delay tactics being used, again.
1. Deny.
2. As awareness and evidence mounts - create confusion about the evidence.
3. Fund pervasive, slick ad campaigns to convince consumers to keep smoking.
4. Plot a course to make just as much money when steps 1-3 eventually fail. Such as - increasing sales to adults and kids overseas.

That delay time period resulted in fatal diseases in greater numbers for those who continued to smoked.

However with Global Warming everyone on earth can expect dire to-the-point-of-death consequences. The well-funded ad/psa/industry spokesperson “casting doubt campaign” is sucking up our finite lead time to mitigate man-made Global Warming consequences. So this is much worse that the Ignore Science Keep Smoking plot.
Here’s the lunatics’ strategy:

1. Make up a fake crisis.
2. Convince the stupid that bigger government and less individual freedom is the only answer.
3. Recruit children and the mentally ill to carry the message so that when intelligent people push back you can scream, “How deh you!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:16 am

Here’s a 2004 article from The Guardian (that all you libtards agree with) that says all the catastrophic things that will happen by 2020.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... heobserver

100% WRONG!!!!

Keep getting your marching orders and science from bartenders and teenagers with special needs, but I’ll keep improving civilization my way.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:01 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:38 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:16 am
Here’s a 2004 article from The Guardian (that all you libtards agree with) that says all the catastrophic things that will happen by 2020.

100% WRONG!!!!

Keep getting your marching orders and science from bartenders and teenagers with special needs, but I’ll keep improving civilization my way.
So a tolerant Libertardian like yourself is dredging up an obscure 15 year old article to score cheap points?

How exactly are you going to keep improving civilization? What have you done to improve civilization so far?
You speak as if something from 2004 is ancient and non-relevant.

It proves that all climate hysterics have been 100% wrong and will continue that trend. They’re selling fear. You likely believed this article in 2004 and are now denouncing it nearly 16 years later. How are you going to denounce a bar tender and special needs teenager 16 years from today? I’m looking forward to it.

You’ll soon find out that the climate hysterics of last week, heck last hour, will prove false as well. There’s safety in predictability.

I improve civilization by proving the common thinking among the masses is 100% wrong.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:38 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:01 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

So a tolerant Libertardian like yourself is dredging up an obscure 15 year old article to score cheap points?

How exactly are you going to keep improving civilization? What have you done to improve civilization so far?

It proves that all climate hysterics have been 100% wrong and will continue that trend. They’re selling fear. You likely believed this article in 2004 and are now denouncing it nearly 16 years later. How are you going to denounce a bar tender and special needs teenager 16 years from today? I’m looking forward to it.

You’ll soon find out that the climate hysterics of last week, heck last hour, will prove false as well. There’s safety in predictability.

I improve civilization by proving the common thinking among the masses is 100% wrong.
What are you talking about? Seriously, what are you talking about? I’ve never even seen that article and it’s written like something from a tabloid... it doesn’t look right...
Me: “Here’s yet another article from the past of where climate hysterics got it 100% wrong.”

Rate This: “That’s an old article! Old means irrelevant! It doesn’t count!”

Me: “History (something from the past, e.g. this article) shows that climate alarmists make up garbage, sell it as fear, ignorant people believe it, and then their claims do not come true.”

Rate This: “WHAT? WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!! THE ARTICLE IS NOT WRITTEN WELL!!! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND IT!!!”

<Fast forward 12 years into the future, the time when climate alarmists say the world will end unless their demands are met>

Me: “See? Those 12 year claims were 100% wrong.”

Rate This: “THAT WAS 12 FRICKIN’ YEARS AGO! THAT INFORMATION IS OBSOLETE! GRETA WHO? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:53 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:51 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

What are you talking about? Seriously, what are you talking about? I’ve never even seen that article and it’s written like something from a tabloid... it doesn’t look right...
Me: “Here’s yet another article from the past of where climate hysterics got it 100% wrong.”

Me: “History (something from the past, e.g. this article) shows that climate alarmists make up garbage, sell it as fear, ignorant people believe it, and then their claims do not come true.”

Rate This: “WHAT? WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!! THE ARTICLE IS NOT WRITTEN WELL!!! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND IT!!!”

<Fast forward 12 years into the future, the time when climate alarmists say the world will end unless their demands are met>

Rate This: “THAT WAS 12 FRICKIN’ YEARS AGO! THAT INFORMATION IS OBSOLETE! GRETA WHO? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!”
Are you channeling your inner Adam Schiff or something?
Something.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:53 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

Something.
What makes you so lonely? Clearly being a troll completes some missing piece of your life. What has you in such pain?
I hope whoever you are talking to answers your question. I’d live to help them.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:04 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:53 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

Something.
What makes you so lonely? Clearly being a troll completes some missing piece of your life. What has you in such pain?
I hope whoever you are talking to answers your question. I’d live to help them.
Do you mean love? Honestly I can’t really see you living to help people and love... we already talked about how you haven’t been laid so...
I said what I said.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:01 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am
2020-2004 = 16
It is worth noting that 16 years much can change in terms of scientific investigation, knowledge and understanding. Ask someone with cancer, for example, about the treatment advances in 16 years and many will say it's the difference between life and death.

I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume, given all the scientific resources applied to understanding global climate change, the best available information now may be different than in 2004.
In the 1970s the prediction was a new ice age. Never happened.

Acid rain scares in the 1980s, along with scares of rising waters overtaking islands and western New York. Never happened.

In the year 2000, the forecast was that children won’t know what snow is. Never happened.

Doesn’t mater if these false claims were last century, last decade, or last week. All wrong. And to say, “Derp, science has changed over the years” is a failure in learning from history that these failed forecasts were never based on science, but rather attempts to scare people into giving more power to governments.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:44 pm

“Though only 17, Greta is an accomplished nag, a word we don’t use lightly, but it fits because she is perpetually badgering and complaining.”

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/01/22/w ... s-so-wrong

She reminds me of that other punk kid who said he wanted to shut down the NRA. Oh, and by the way, it’s stronger than ever.

The complaints of adolescents are getting them nowhere!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:30 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
It was just a FEW years ago that folks were crying about Lakes Huron and Michigan "drying up" due to "global warming". What are they saying now?
They’re saying, and I quote, “DERP!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:14 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:02 am
audiophile wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:54 am
These people look like fools!

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2013/02 ... -declining
Climate aside for a second... 7 years ago that information looked correct...
Defending ignorance, non-science, and propaganda from seven years ago. Wow. Will the excuses be any different seven years from now when what the climate alarmists’ predictions are wrong again?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 pm

She should go back to the special needs kiddie table where she belongs.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:13 pm

tapeisrolling wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:21 pm
I found it interesting that Mnuchin says Greta need an econ degree to be listened to. Ocasio-Cortez HAS one and they said she didn't know what she was talking about. Which one is it then?
This from the guy whose boss says he likes the poorly educated.
From the guy who foreclosed on an old lady because she was short 53 cents.
Imagine being talked down to by someone who still believes in the trickle-down tooth fairy.

Here's what Greta would learn in Economics 101: Allowing companies to freely pollute the atmosphere leads to terrible outcomes, and that a policy response is urgently required. Sounds like she's got it all figured out. Mnuchin, less so.
An Econ degree wouldn’t get into pollution. That’s what environmental science is for. Oh, and by the way, she and Greta don’t have those degrees.

AOC also believes anyone who earns $1 billion a year somehow took it from someone. Hmmmm. How has Jeff Bezos stolen from anyone? Oh, that’s right, he’s provided value. That’s what Econ tells us. AOC must have been asleep or outside dancing during that lesson.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:47 am

It’s truly disgusting how these environmental whack jobs are using this little girl to propagate (look it up) their message. They’re playing her like a puppet.

Her father is an actor as well as she.

Her father authors all of her content on her social media channels.

She is being coached as to how to sound and look.

While screaming at the adults in the room, you can faintly hear the verbal instructions in her earpiece: “C’mon! More rage in your voice! More bitch on your face! YES! YES!!! OH, YEEEEEES!!!”

“HOW DEH YOU!!!!!”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic