Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bernie Supporter Reveals His Plans For Amerika

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Bernie Supporter Reveals His Plans For Amerika

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:14 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:29 pm
• Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “Leave it to the Soviets to Make the Most Badass [bleep], Most Effective Gun in the World…AK (47)…The Destroyer of Imperialism and Colonialization…That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.”

• Martin Weissgerber: “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the [bleep] Revolution…I’m Telling You. Guillotine the Rich.”

• Weissgerber: “Let’s Force Them (Billionaires) to Build Roads…Rebuild Our Roads, Rebuild Our Dams, Rebuild Our Bridges. Let’s Force Them…”

• Weissgerber: “What Will Help is When We Send All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps.”

• Weissgerber: “So, do We Just Cease - do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”

• Weissgerber: “The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union - I Think - the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”

• Weissgerber Reveals That His Father is a Belgian Marxist Who Participated in the May 1968 Civil Unrest in Paris, France.

• Weissgerber Says That His Mother is “Really Left as Well, but She Can’t Make Her
So you found one nut among 330 million? Cookie?

None of this will ever happen no matter the outcome of anything.
Bernie has 330 million field organizers?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:14 pm
Rate This wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:
• Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “Leave it to the Soviets to Make the Most Badass [bleep], Most Effective Gun in the World…AK (47)…The Destroyer of Imperialism and Colonialization…That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.”

• Martin Weissgerber: “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the [bleep] Revolution…I’m Telling You. Guillotine the Rich.”

• Weissgerber: “Let’s Force Them (Billionaires) to Build Roads…Rebuild Our Roads, Rebuild Our Dams, Rebuild Our Bridges. Let’s Force Them…”

• Weissgerber: “What Will Help is When We Send All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps.”

• Weissgerber: “So, do We Just Cease - do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”

• Weissgerber: “The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union - I Think - the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”

• Weissgerber Reveals That His Father is a Belgian Marxist Who Participated in the May 1968 Civil Unrest in Paris, France.

• Weissgerber Says That His Mother is “Really Left as Well, but She Can’t Make Her

Bernie has 330 million field organizers?
People in the country... almost nobody would support any of those things... the number of his supporters that might agree is minuscule and doesn’t represent a threat... just a curiosity...
Then why aren’t the crazies for the other candidates coming into the light? They should be easy to find, right?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:31 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:30 pm
Rate This wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:

I think Steve Scalise had a scary, unsettling encounter with another one.
So thats 2, and ill be honest, Bernie supporters do worry me. They arent moderates.
Hillary said “nobody likes” Bernie Sanders. Well, nobody in their right mind does.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic