Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rebecca Trylch gone

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Rebecca Trylch gone

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:14 am

Another one leaving.

Seems like nobody can string together a 15 year career without wanting to leave. She has nothing planned after ABC12. Just leaving. Can’t blame her.

lovinlife101

Re: Rebecca Trylch gone

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:11 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:08 pm
She should go to 25-66...

Rebecca knows the market. She’s a veteran talent who can anchor and report. She’s got great contacts. She knows how to tell a story. Her coworkers like her. Why wouldn’t 12 hire her?

Oh, she actually earns a decent salary? Move on...
Define “decent.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:16 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:22 pm
More than the “just above minimum wage” rate that 25-66 currently pays. WEYI’s motto... Eliminate veteran talent, hire kids right out of college. That way the GM secures his year end bonus.
What would you guess “veteran” reporters made? $50,000?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:40 am
Rebecca paid her dues at 12. Not surprised she is leaving. Talk about a place that doesn't reward people for hard work.
Sinklair, if you really want an education on bad management and poor morale, look no further than the big 12.
With Angie Ostrichneck and Fairy Franklin firmly in the main anchor spots, there was no room for her to move up.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:53 pm
I don't think Angie Hendershot and Matt Franklin had anything to do with her decision to leave. Also, in the future please try not to act like a petulant child when posting. I'm sure Angie and Matt have never done anything to you to deserve such a disparaging remark.
They didn’t have anything to do with it other than they’re there.

Rebecca can’t advance there, so it was an easy decision.

Oh, and I say whatever I want. So can you. However, I am under no obligation to read or respond to you.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:48 pm
Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:37 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm
Beerbong wrote:
I don't think Angie Hendershot and Matt Franklin had anything to do with her decision to leave. Also, in the future please try not to act like a petulant child when posting. I'm sure Angie and Matt have never done anything to you to deserve such a disparaging remark.

Oh, and I say whatever I want. So can you. However, I am under no obligation to read or respond to you.
Not everyone is looking for advancement. Finding work that is conducive to family life is also important.
As far as saying whatever you want, maybe you should review the rules of this forum..
Welcome to the Buzzboard!

By reading, posting or otherwise participating on any page connected with mibuzzboard.com, you acknowledge and consent to the following:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Ah, so the death threats I’ve received and the comments where people call me a “dickhead, asshole, douchebag, etc.” fall under “abusive, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, or threatening”? You choose.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:30 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:27 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:02 pm
Beerbong wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:

Not everyone is looking for advancement. Finding work that is conducive to family life is also important.
As far as saying whatever you want, maybe you should review the rules of this forum..

By reading, posting or otherwise participating on any page connected with mibuzzboard.com, you acknowledge and consent to the following:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Ah, so the death threats I’ve received and the comments where people call me a “dickhead, asshole, douchebag, etc.” fall under “abusive, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, or threatening”? You choose.
I'm new to this forum, so if you're looking for sympathy you won't find it here. From what I've read here so far, you're your own worst enemy. Other peoples response to your callus behavior doesn't surprise me a bit. If you don't like the way you're treated, change your approach. Anyway, rules are rule.
I’m never looking for sympathy, So you are wasting your time extending it. There are also rules about staying on topic. Care to address that?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:25 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:48 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:30 pm
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:

I'm new to this forum, so if you're looking for sympathy you won't find it here. From what I've read here so far, you're your own worst enemy. Other peoples response to your callus behavior doesn't surprise me a bit. If you don't like the way you're treated, change your approach. Anyway, rules are rule.
I’m never looking for sympathy, So you are wasting your time extending it. There are also rules about staying on topic. Care to address that?
Sure.
First, I never offered sympathy.
Second, You derailed this post with your belligerent response about Angie and Matt. Like any child with a behavior problem, you must address their actions immediately and point out what they are doing wrong.
So, if you are ready to continue with the thread in an adult manner we can continue.
You’re holding people to rules you refuse to follow.

Got it, Skippy!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:33 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:25 pm
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:

Sure.
Second, You derailed this post with your belligerent response about Angie and Matt. Like any child with a behavior problem, you must address their actions immediately and point out what they are doing wrong.
So, if you are ready to continue with the thread in an adult manner we can continue.

Got it, Skippy!
So, we can't continue as adults?
Up to you, Skippy. I do what I want, so don’t expect anything from me.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 pm
Beerbong wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:33 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:25 pm
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
Beerbong wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Beerbong wrote:

Sure.

Got it, Skippy!
So, we can't continue as adults?
don’t expect anything from me.
I don't expect anything from you.
Is there an echo in here? Here? Here?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:28 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:31 am
is there an echo in here? Here? Here?
Most likely coming from the cavity between yours ears.
Thought you were going to reference the cavity between your le... NOT GOING TO SAY IT!!!! NOT GOING TO SAY IT!!!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:51 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:56 pm
Thought you were going to reference the cavity between your le... NOT GOING TO SAY IT!!!! NOT GOING TO SAY IT!!!!!
Since when has that stopped you from spewing your swill ???

BTW, are you saying your ears are between your legs?? Sure explains a lot of things.
Must be nice not requiring a parachute when skydiving.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:25 am
Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.
Can you even tell me what the topic is? Was?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:24 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:13 pm
Can you even tell me what the topic is? Was?
Thank you. You proved my point.
Totally. You can’t name the topic.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:48 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 am
Totally. You can’t name the topic.
And, yet again. No comprehension.
Exactly! You can’t name the topic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic