WNWO in recent days had made the old WDHO look good.radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:57 pm WNWO is extremely low tech. I still think 48 is the worst technical-wise. 24 is a very close second though. This is not the first time 24's had technical problems recently. It ought to be a small-market station.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
WNWO last night during SNL.
- rugratsonline
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:20 pm
Re: WNWO last night during SNL.
- Some Guy from Toledo
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:12 pm
Re: WNWO last night during SNL.
True there!rugratsonline wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:37 pmWNWO in recent days had made the old WDHO look good.radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:57 pm WNWO is extremely low tech. I still think 48 is the worst technical-wise. 24 is a very close second though. This is not the first time 24's had technical problems recently. It ought to be a small-market station.
Of course this clip is from 43 years ago but whatever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB-InIVLDug
-
radioandtventhusiast
- Posts: 1466
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm
- Location: Toledo, OH
Re: WNWO last night during SNL.
Unfortunately, I don't think this will happen anytime soon, but I too wish consumers had a choice.80sTalkRadioFan wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:39 am I sound like a broken record when these issues come up, but I wish the FCC would do away with their "network non-duplication" and "syndex" rules so cable providers like Buckeye Broadband could offer NBC via Detroit's WDIV, in addition to WNWO, so when things like the SNL screw up happen, consumers have a choice.
Rock and Roll will keep you young forever.
Bubbles up! -Jimmy Buffett, 1946-2023.
Bubbles up! -Jimmy Buffett, 1946-2023.