Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Most city of Warren, MI voters are a bunch of brain-dead dolts!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Most city of Warren, MI voters are a bunch of brain-dead dolts!!!

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:37 am

As expected, the bigoted, racist, disgusting piece of garbage named Jim Fouts was reelected mayor.

He won by a 57 - 43 margin. Although that's a lower margin of victory than prior campaigns of his, the bottom line is - he won.

The dopey, gullible, naive old geezers love Fouts. He won the absentee ballot count overwhelmingly. These people cannot reconcile the fact a man who allows a prayer station at city hall (as a political ploy) is the same man who has repeatedly disparaged African Americans and the mentally & physically handicapped.

Van Dyke Ave. through the center of the city looks like a tired shithole. The streetscape looks terrible. Fouts for at least eight years has said he would breathe life into that corridor. He has failed miserably in that regard.

In terms of people who actually headed to the polls yesterday, Colegio outperformed Fouts, according to WWJ.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 096560002/

Matt

Re: Most city of Warren, MI voters are a bunch of brain-dead dolts!!!

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:28 am

Ann Arbor voters say "hold our mead!"

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/20 ... -1994.html

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 am

That is the most difficult town to get anything accomplished.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:21 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:37 am
As expected, the bigoted, racist, disgusting piece of garbage named Jim Fouts was reelected mayor.

He won by a 57 - 43 margin. Although that's a lower margin of victory than prior campaigns of his, the bottom line is - he won.

The dopey, gullible, naive old geezers love Fouts. He won the absentee ballot count overwhelmingly. These people cannot reconcile the fact a man who allows a prayer station at city hall (as a political ploy) is the same man who has repeatedly disparaged African Americans and the mentally & physically handicapped.

Van Dyke Ave. through the center of the city looks like a tired shithole. The streetscape looks terrible. Fouts for at least eight years has said he would breathe life into that corridor. He has failed miserably in that regard.

In terms of people who actually headed to the polls yesterday, Colegio outperformed Fouts, according to WWJ.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 096560002/
Bwahahaha, you are funny. You a quoting polls.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:53 pm

No...I referenced actual election RESULTS.

Put down the hash pipe before reading next time.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:47 pm

Very informative article from the Macomb Daily:
https://www.macombdaily.com/news/local/ ... bf713.html

Absentee voters went for Fouts by a 2:1 margin.

Those who actually voted on Tuesday favored Colegio by a razor thin margin.

Voter participation was only 24.2 percent. Sad.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Im starting to think absentee voting is ripe for fraud. Theres this big push for absentee voting. Everyone advertises it and encourages it. Why? Maybe because its easier to let people vote two or three times. Just pass it along to a friend or relative. No ID checks either.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:24 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 pm
Im starting to think absentee voting is ripe for fraud. Theres this big push for absentee voting. Everyone advertises it and encourages it. Why? Maybe because its easier to let people vote two or three times. Just pass it along to a friend or relative. No ID checks either.
Everyone with even a 10% functioning brain could see this coming last year. MW's claim that absentee voters = "old geezers" is no longer true. Anyone can get an absentee ballot these days without even giving a reason.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:14 pm

MW- I love how passionate you are about this, why do you allow someone of the same description as Fouts (LovinLife) to pollute this forum with the same crap? I would hate for you to be a hypocrite and do the same thing the voters in Warren did.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:31 pm

I've never seen any abusive comments directed toward entire races of people, females or the mentally challenged come from LL 101.

I've also never seen LL 101 threaten to act violently toward anyone.

So, I guess I fail to see how his behavior is analogous to that of Jim Fouts.
Everyone with even a 10% functioning brain could see this coming last year. MW's claim that absentee voters = "old geezers" is no longer true. Anyone can get an absentee ballot these days without even giving a reason.
The most avid followers of local politics in Warren are by & large old farts. Warren's population is among the oldest of any city with at least 10,000 residents in the state. The old geezers love Jim Fouts. How do I know? Simple. I lived in Warren for eleven years.

I share some of your concerns, Matt, regarding the loosening of absentee balloting. I am especially concerned about same day voter registration. It's going to make Election Day more difficult to manage for Clerk's offices around the state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Frankly, I think there should be a few hoops to jump through prior to be given the ability to vote. If you're not interested or committed enough to jump though a hoop or two, you're probably not a informed voter.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm
Frankly, I think there should be a few hoops to jump through prior to be given the ability to vote. If you're not interested or committed enough to jump though a hoop or two, you're probably not a informed voter.
In that particular location most of the people ended up being Trump supporters... could be a link...

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Such as?

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:15 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:31 pm
I've never seen any abusive comments directed toward entire races of people, females or the mentally challenged come from LL 101.

I've also never seen LL 101 threaten to act violently toward anyone.

So, I guess I fail to see how his behavior is analogous to that of Jim Fouts.
The most avid followers of local politics in Warren are by & large old farts. Warren's population is among the oldest of any city with at least 10,000 residents in the state. The old geezers love Jim Fouts. How do I know? Simple. I lived in Warren for eleven years.

I share some of your concerns, Matt, regarding the loosening of absentee balloting. I am especially concerned about same day voter registration. It's going to make Election Day more difficult to manage for Clerk's offices around the state.
Let me get this straight, you're OK with what the troll does to this forum? You condone and enable LL. You do not act as a moderator. If you can't see what we all have been complaining about forever, your inaction is condoning that crap. You fail to see your own hypocrisy. If you need volunteer moderators, I'm standing by. In the meantime this forum continues to go down the tubes, maybe I'll start a new one.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:12 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:37 am
Bryce wrote:
Such as?
Is showing up at the city/township/county clerks office, in person, with proof of citizenship and residency at least 30 days prior to the first election in which you will be eligible to vote, really too much to ask?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic