Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tired of Trump?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Tired of Trump?

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:50 am

I’m hearing more opinions - from commentators and common folk - that the reason they won’t vote for Trump is: they’re tired of him.

He has apparently exhausted them. Like something you’ve watched too often, eaten too much of, heard over and over again, worn too many times, have lost interest in, or - was a fad - that is passé. Once novel- now simply numbing.

Trump has certainly become a caricature of himself.
Loud liar, long red tie, golf glutton, tv transfixed/twitter troll, high maintenance hair, lout, lawbreaker, red-faced ranter, disrespectful, bully, tyrant worshiper, child abuser, woman user, white supremacist, and the plum candidate of Vladimir Putin. Predictability peculiar has become boring.

Trump: the crown pubbah of chaos.
Like a two year who controls the house cuz mom and dad are too weak to say ‘no”. And now they’re so exhausted they can barely keep their household from imploding.

Yeah. I can see why those increasingly common opinions are growing louder. Trump’s show is no longer entertaining to many once inspired viewers. They just him to leave the party and go home.

Deleted User 14990

Re: Tired of Trump?

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:33 am

I wouldn't be shocked if he got re-elected, I really wouldn't. If they re-elected Bush in 2004, then I say its very possible.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:53 am

The Democratic candidates for 2020 have been dismal at best. Many are predicting a Hillary 2020 candidacy under Democrat Christmas Trees and outlawed coinciding Hanukkah Buhses. Under Republican Christmas Trees and those few Hanukkah Bushes, Putin will send thumb drives of all unredacted Hillary emails.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14990

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:31 am

The top tier candidates are not good. The Primary voters need to, come up with a plan D and E. Sanders,Warren, and Biden, I am not sure will work. Amy Klobochar(sp?) I think deserves a 2nd look. The Clinton's need to just go away.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:40 am

Tired of the 24/7 Trump bashing? Yes.

Tired of Trump? Not so much.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:48 am

WZRC 1067 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:33 am
I wouldn't be shocked if he got re-elected, I really wouldn't. If they re-elected Bush in 2004, then I say its very possible.
I do think he will get re-elected because the Democrats are going to use their heads for self proctology with who they nominate.

I've said it in other post, no matter who the Democrats nominate, he or she is going to have everyone that voted for Clinton in their pocket.
So go for the "low hanging fruit" on the other side. Swim towards the middle on whatever it is that Trump supporters want to hear, even if it does alienate Democratic party hard-liners. They may grumble, but they're still going to vote for ya.

And that's the problem I have with Biden and Warren. They will always be hard left. And I think it would spank them in the general election.
I think they should all get behind a youngster. Someone easy on the eyes. Gillibrand, Gabbard, Harris, someone young. Beauty against the Old Fart.
Basically how Obama won, in my opinion.

I know some folks on here will counter with their policies. Here's a Blue's Clue, America don't care. Seriously. This is the 21st century.
Dazzle and Baffle. And on November 4, 2020, you throw every promise you made out the window. You're the Democratic president.
The liberal media isn't going to hold your nose to the grindstone on anything you said on the campaign trail.
America forgets real quick if the TV don't remind them.

What would be truly interesting is if another Ross Perot threw his hat in the ring as an independent. Ross dropped out twice and still got 19%.

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 pm

What are the chances of a Democratic Senate in 2020? I haven't heard any talk.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:40 pm

I think McConnell is seen as a villain. So he’s likely to lose his race in Kentucky.

Re other Senators and Representatives? A toss up.
Unless voters are getting their political commentary from Fox “News” or the late night TV comedy monologues. Then they might learn about something their senators or congresswomen/men said or did. And maybe cast a vote for or against them.

I think most voters are low information re the workings of Congress.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:27 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:50 am
I’m hearing more opinions - from commentators and common folk - that the reason they won’t vote for Trump is: they’re tired of him.

He has apparently exhausted them. Like something you’ve watched too often, eaten too much of, heard over and over again, worn too many times, have lost interest in, or - was a fad - that is passé. Once novel- now simply numbing.

Trump has certainly become a caricature of himself.
Loud liar, long red tie, golf glutton, tv transfixed/twitter troll, high maintenance hair, lout, lawbreaker, red-faced ranter, disrespectful, bully, tyrant worshiper, child abuser, woman user, white supremacist, and the plum candidate of Vladimir Putin. Predictability peculiar has become boring.

Trump: the crown pubbah of chaos.
Like a two year who controls the house cuz mom and dad are too weak to say ‘no”. And now they’re so exhausted they can barely keep their household from imploding.

Yeah. I can see why those increasingly common opinions are growing louder. Trump’s show is no longer entertaining to many once inspired viewers. They just him to leave the party and go home.
Weak troll... you're running low on gas.

Meanwhile, I'm still eating my fill of schadenfreude.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:00 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:27 pm
Weak troll... you're running low on gas.

Meanwhile, I'm still eating my fill of schadenfreude.
Troll? He's been here 10 years and has brought more thruth to the board than anything I've seen from most of the Trump deplorables. You're just a parrot and really don't bring any substance to most treads you post on.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:23 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:00 pm

Troll?
Yes, troll... specifically, one built from projection. Peter, try to show some nuance now and then.

"I’m hearing more opinions - from commentators and common folk - that the reason they won’t vote for Trump is: they’re tired of him.

He has apparently exhausted them. Like something you’ve watched too often, eaten too much of, heard over and over again, worn too many times, have lost interest in, or - was a fad - that is passé. Once novel- now simply numbing."

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 am

FET-500 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:23 am
…. "I’m hearing more opinions - from commentators and common folk - that the reason they won’t vote for Trump is: they’re tired of him ….
So let's first off throw out anything you've heard commentators say. They are Clueless in Seattle about how America feels about anything.

What percentage of what you hear is from common folk? People you actually know?
If you stood in a mall and asked the first 100 people passing by "Are you tired of Trump?", what percentage would say yes.

Like I said, basing how America feels by what the commentators on TV on radio say is flawed.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:10 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 am
FET-500 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:23 am
…. "I’m hearing more opinions - from commentators and common folk - that the reason they won’t vote for Trump is: they’re tired of him ….
So let's first off throw out anything you've heard commentators say. They are Clueless in Seattle about how America feels about anything.

What percentage of what you hear is from common folk? People you actually know?
If you stood in a mall and asked the first 100 people passing by "Are you tired of Trump?", what percentage would say yes.

Like I said, basing how America feels by what the commentators on TV on radio say is flawed.
Exactly.... The O/P put out the transcripts from the previous evenings MSNBC rant as though it were something like an original thought.
It was a weak troll.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Nope. You’re wrong.
Trump is a thing that wears on people. Like a never ending Bozo the Clown Show. Predictable, unending chaos. Day after day. All Trump. All The Time. In your face.

Add to that - not being able to believe anything that comes out of his mouth, and his cockamamie love of murderous dictators and personal immorality and arrogant lawlessness - and it’s easy to see why people are tired of him.

Instead of entertaining or effective - he’s just become exhausting.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:40 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:14 pm
CNN is a thing that wears on people. Like a never ending Bozo the Clown Show. Predictable, unending chaos. Day after day. All Trump. All The Time. In your face.

Add to that - not being able to believe anything that comes out of their mouth, and their cockamamie love of Democrats and arrogant lawlessness - and it’s easy to see why their ratings are in the tank.

Instead of entertaining or effective - they've just become exhausting.
There. I fixed that for you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic