Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impeachment! Here We Go!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Impeachment! Here We Go!!

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:28 am

I could care less whether Trump is removed from office via impeachment. What I care about is getting on the historical record what he did.

That documented evidence along with The Mueller Report, his soon-to-be-released tax returns, and various Trump treasonous moments (Helsinki), and reprehensible rallies and other occasions of memorable/deplorable and cruel utterances, plus his psychopathic lies - are enough of a historical record to render him an unfit US president. One who will live in historic infamy - for all time.

Bryce

Re: Impeachment! Here We Go!!

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:43 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:54 am

YES!!!!

Get it on the historical record! It was so effective with Clinton!
And Clinton actually committed a number of crimes.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Trump mentally ill. Very useful for historians to have a formal record of how a person with his mental disorder was installed president of The United States of America.

There is of course the day to day record via Trump’s tweets and all video recordings. And before that his long bizarre lifetime out of office. Including childhood and teen years.

US president who is highly attracted to murderous dictators. An out in out traitor to USA and her Constitution. Spits on all brave men and women. Military. CIA. FBI. Civil rights champions. Cozies up to killers. Denigrates US war heroes. Their families. Lauds himself even when others around him are suffering great pain and loss. Woefully inadequate education in history, geography, international studies, civics, culture, art, religion, literature, etc. Foreign and domestic underworld types and organized crime types his pleasure. Also sexual predators and cads - some on a grand and monetized scale. Psychopathic liar.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:32 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Trump mentally ill. Very useful for historians to have a formal record of how a person with his mental disorder was installed president of The United States of America.

There is of course the day to day record via Trump’s tweets and all video recordings. And before that his long bizarre lifetime out of office. Including childhood and teen years.
An English teacher would have a field day with marking this up in red! Of the five attempted sentences, only one qualifies as a sentence. Also, President Trump was elected, not installed. Finally, there is no need for double spaces after a period, unless you are typing on a typewriter. Do you think you are typing on a typewriter?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:51 pm

I think you’d better get out your red pen, Bub.

And your panties are twisted in a knot.
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 14990

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:22 pm

I can't wait for Karma to pay DT a visit. It's long overdue.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm

WZRC 1067 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:22 pm
I can't wait for Karma to pay DT a visit. It's long overdue.
You're absolutely correct! The NAACP should do something nice for him for helping to bring Black unemployment to a historical low.

Karma can be positive too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:24 am

Yet most black and brown voters would rather vote for anyone other than Donald Trump. Why? Because he is a blatant racist. That’s how unfit to be president he is. The stable genius is both mentally ill and stupid.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:54 am

Yup, a racist bastard...

Long time friends with Don King and put in place policy to give the Black community the lowest unemployment numbers ever seen.

If this happened under Obama, there would be parades and medals.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:25 am

Ah. The old “ my good friend is black so I’m not racist” BS. That old yarn? Try again. By now everyone can spot that type of excuse-laden racist a mile away.

Why do you think The Klan wear hoods to hide their identities?
Plenty of “hiding in plain sight racists”, Bryce. I bet you know one.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:38 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:32 pm
there is no need for double spaces after a period, unless you are typing on a typewriter. Do you think you are typing on a typewriter?
I learned to type with double spaces after every period. And to this day, that is how I type, regardless of what device I am typing on.

Plus, it is irrelevant in this forum as the HTML coding ignores all but one space when displaying a response. So the only way you could even tell that someone uses a double-space is by quoting them.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Bet you know one. Or two. Or twenty. Million.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:35 pm

Yup a racist. That's why he has worked so hard on prison and sentencing reform, along with letting many Black and Hispanic prisoners serving long sentences for minor crimes out early.

Many of those folks are there in the first place because of policy enacted under the "first black president" Bill Clinton. Was he a racist too?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Yup. Trump = Racist.

Clinton not black.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:51 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:44 pm
Yup. Trump = Racist.

Clinton not black.
Not according to Toni Morrison.

Please show proof of alleged racism. And don't list that "good people in both sides" thing that was taken WAY out of context and debunked long ago.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic