Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NOAA Rebukes AL Weather Station, Says Trump Was Right!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: NOAA Rebukes AL Weather Station, Says Trump Was Right!

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:29 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:46 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:54 pm
Is that dumb sonuvabitch still here? I blocked him, just like I blocked all his other identities. If his hot Asian wife becomes a member, I'll block her.
That will really teach me a lesson won’t it now, back to the topic Ben presented proof that the President was right and you liberals are so brainwashed by your media you can't accept the truth if it jumped out at you.
Do you take issue with Trump's now infamous sharpie map? Or are you perfectly ok with the President taking an official NOAA map, modifying it, and presenting it to the public?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:07 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:45 pm
It isn't a sign of mental illness. But it is a sign of a massive ego.
Having an insanely large ego *is* a mental illness. Being a pathological liar is also a form of mental illness.

Jeff - do you masturbate to photos of Trump? Wouldn't surprise me if you do! Holy shit - you literally worship the ground he walks on, don't you? Let me guess - in your really fucked up, warped mind - Trump has NEVER told a lie, right?

I follow tropical systems in the western Atlantic basin fairly closely. There was NEVER an official NOAA forecast where Alabama was within the five-day projected track cone or anywhere near it. Very early on - many days before the infamous Trump tweet - an extrapolation of the five-day projected cone reasonably would show central or southern Alabama potentially being hit on day six or seven, but a direct hit via Gulf of Mexico was never more than a remote possibility. Meanwhile, a track into central Alabama would've come by way of Florida or SW Georgia, and in all likelihood, the system would've been no stronger than a tropical storm at that point due to having already been on land for many hours.

Bear in mind all credible forecast models completely ruled out the above scenarios several days prior to Trump's original tweet.

From the Stamford Advocate article:
Ten days ago, computer model predictions did present a scenario in which Dorian would strike Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and potentially affect Alabama. However, by Aug. 29, when the president was briefed by acting NOAA administrator Neil Jacobs, that scenario had become highly unlikely. By Sunday morning, when Trump tweeted about the Alabama threat, no credible computer model showed any risk to the state.
The liberal media obviously brainwashed you as well MW. But that doesn't surprise me.
MW allows you to remain here despite your blatant disregard for board rules.
Vic Doucette wrote:
Is that dumb sonuvabitch still here? I blocked him, just like I blocked all his other identities. If his hot Asian wife becomes a member, I'll block her.
God damn it Vic. If "Jeff Dugan's Right Hand" shows up here, I'm holding you accountable.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:07 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:45 pm
It isn't a sign of mental illness. But it is a sign of a massive ego.
Having an insanely large ego *is* a mental illness. Being a pathological liar is also a form of mental illness.

Jeff - do you masturbate to photos of Trump? Wouldn't surprise me if you do! Holy shit - you literally worship the ground he walks on, don't you? Let me guess - in your really fucked up, warped mind - Trump has NEVER told a lie, right?

I follow tropical systems in the western Atlantic basin fairly closely. There was NEVER an official NOAA forecast where Alabama was within the five-day projected track cone or anywhere near it. Very early on - many days before the infamous Trump tweet - an extrapolation of the five-day projected cone reasonably would show central or southern Alabama potentially being hit on day six or seven, but a direct hit via Gulf of Mexico was never more than a remote possibility. Meanwhile, a track into central Alabama would've come by way of Florida or SW Georgia, and in all likelihood, the system would've been no stronger than a tropical storm at that point due to having already been on land for many hours.

Bear in mind all credible forecast models completely ruled out the above scenarios several days prior to Trump's original tweet.

From the Stamford Advocate article:
Ten days ago, computer model predictions did present a scenario in which Dorian would strike Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and potentially affect Alabama. However, by Aug. 29, when the president was briefed by acting NOAA administrator Neil Jacobs, that scenario had become highly unlikely. By Sunday morning, when Trump tweeted about the Alabama threat, no credible computer model showed any risk to the state.
The liberal media obviously brainwashed you as well MW. But that doesn't surprise me.
MW allows you to remain here despite your blatant disregard for board rules.
Vic Doucette wrote:
God damn it Vic. If "Jeff Dugan's Right Hand" shows up here, I'm holding you accountable.
😜😜😜😜😜

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:18 pm

I'll leave these here...

But also, this really opens the door about your "wife"...
MW for the win wrote:Jeff - do you masturbate to photos of Trump? Wouldn't surprise me if you do! Holy shit

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 am

It looks like Melania Trump is trying to get away from the Epstein Barr Virus. She has her back to him and looks indignant. It's really easy for anyone to have their pictures taken with celebrities, if you are a "Man Of The World :rollin " like TC Talks, and have the money to pay to attend the function.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:18 am

Donald Trump was/is/and forever will be

WRONG!

Struggle, slobber, and shout over that inescapable fact, Jeff Dugan.

Temper, temper.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 am

I've had enough of "Jeff's" idiocy.

(Edit: Now, no one can see the post from Jeff Dugan to which I just responded, because that post - and all of his other posts - were just "deported," if ya catch my drift.)

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:15 am

He'll be back.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:15 am
He'll be back.
He might already be here via another "over-poster" you can likely figure out.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:38 am

He was never able to announce to the buzzboard of his departure............I am sure the whack a mole will pop up at some point, not hard to figure out.
I shall bid him adieu on behalf of the buzzboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D6xSDffm6c

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:14 pm

Even a horse knows who also had their fingers in this...

WILBER!!!!

Ross threatened to fire top NOAA staff after office contradicted Trump on Dorian: report
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... ntradicted

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Trump is mentally ill. Once you comprehend this and stop excusing his bizarre words and behaviors as “Trump Being Trump”, or normal - you will begin to realize you have voted for an inept, corrupted, sick individual to lead Americans and their country into madness and chaos.

Vladimir Putin thanks you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic