Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Think Twice Before Passing Lock Up Laws

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Think Twice Before Passing Lock Up Laws

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:40 am

Trump and the real Republicans should think twice before passing laws to institutionalize the "mentally ill". In this country, nearly anyone with the flimsiest degrees or training can be an "expert witness" in court. Remember that your leftist buddies in Russia, China, and Third World countries have locked up thousands of people who are their political enemies, persecuting them and declaring them "mentally ill". We should fear a "Democrat" or even RINO takeover, sooner or later, which would use such laws to persecute their political enemies and lock them up. This is happening now in Canada, which has criminalized free speech for opposing liberal policies in many provinces and has been documented by Canada Free Press.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

km1125

Re: Think Twice Before Passing Lock Up Laws

Post by km1125 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 am

I agree with you. Is this much different than the "Red Flag" laws that they're tying to pass in each state? Don't the same arguments apply?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic