Registrations in the queue through August 30 at 8:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:11 am

US Attorney General William Barr’s father hired Jeffrey Epstein as a school teacher despite questionable qualifications - placing the now dead child sex pervert in direct contact with kids.

Might Barr have an interest in protecting his dad’s reputation - and the reputation of Barr’s entire family?

Barr was nominated by Trump to be the nation’s top law enforcement official after Barr sent Trump a long letter stating his reasons for wanting to be AG. Including Barr’s creed that a sitting president can’t be indicted while in office. He was nominated by Trump to replace AG Jeff Sessions after Trump complained regularly that Sessions was not suitably loyal to Trump.

Barr proved his loyalty to “Trump — over truth” when he - almost immediately upon assuming the AG post - boldly mislead the American public about The Mueller Report’s copious evidence and findings regarding Trump. So much so that Robert Mueller sent Barr two angry letters about Barr’s disingenuous manipulation of public opinion - to incorrectly make it seem as though Mueller’s two-year investigation had exonerated Trump of serious crimes.

Hours after Trump left the white house for his 10-day vacation from press questions - his longtime “party hardy” sex perv pal, Epstein - DIES - in Barr’s prison! Which has silenced Epstein forever about his extensive dubious-looking relationship with Trump. Including Epstein offending Trump by out-maneuvering him to buy the same property Trump wanted. And everyone knows Donald Trump can NEVER let pass any slight. Instead - Trump must always retaliate.

Barr has proved he is foremost loyal to Trump despite his official
job description - and a master at guiltlessly lying to the American public in order to help boost Trump above the law.
Barr has demonstrated he is untrustworthy, a bold liar, and shameless “shell game” manipulator of public knowledge and opinion.

Do not trust as truth anything Barr says regarding the Epstein case. His master, Trump has two reasons to desire Epstein’s side of the story buried. Number one - to alter the truth of Trump’s tight friendship with the child rapist. And two - to have the last laugh regarding Epstein’s unforgivable slight.



Matt
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:11 am
US Attorney General William Barr’s father hired Jeffrey Epstein as a school teacher despite questionable qualifications - placing the now dead child sex pervert in direct contact with kids.

Might Barr have an interest in protecting his dad’s reputation - and the reputation of Barr’s entire family?

Barr was nominated by Trump to be the nation’s top law enforcement official after Barr sent Trump a long letter stating his reasons for wanting to be AG. Including Barr’s creed that a sitting president can’t be indicted while in office. He was nominated by Trump to replace AG Jeff Sessions after Trump complained regularly that Sessions was not suitably loyal to Trump.

Barr proved his loyalty to “Trump — over truth” when he - almost immediately upon assuming the AG post - boldly mislead the American public about The Mueller Report’s copious evidence and findings regarding Trump. So much so that Robert Mueller sent Barr two angry letters about Barr’s disingenuous manipulation of public opinion - to incorrectly make it seem as though Mueller’s two-year investigation had exonerated Trump of serious crimes.

Hours after Trump left the white house for his 10-day vacation from press questions - his longtime “party hardy” sex perv pal, Epstein - DIES - in Barr’s prison! Which has silenced Epstein forever about his extensive dubious-looking relationship with Trump. Including Epstein offending Trump by out-maneuvering him to buy the same property Trump wanted. And everyone knows Donald Trump can NEVER let pass any slight. Instead - Trump must always retaliate.

Barr has proved he is foremost loyal to Trump despite his official
job description - and a master at guiltlessly lying to the American public in order to help boost Trump above the law.
Barr has demonstrated he is untrustworthy, a bold liar, and shameless “shell game” manipulator of public knowledge and opinion.

Do not trust as truth anything Barr says regarding the Epstein case. His master, Trump has two reasons to desire Epstein’s side of the story buried. Number one - to alter the truth of Trump’s tight friendship with the child rapist. And two - to have the last laugh regarding Epstein’s unforgivable slight.
Out of curiosity, do you ever intend to stop making malicious, baseless attacks on the President and Attorney General?



hanson
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by hanson » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:58 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 am
screen glare wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:11 am
US Attorney General William Barr’s father hired Jeffrey Epstein as a school teacher despite questionable qualifications - placing the now dead child sex pervert in direct contact with kids.

Might Barr have an interest in protecting his dad’s reputation - and the reputation of Barr’s entire family?

Barr was nominated by Trump to be the nation’s top law enforcement official after Barr sent Trump a long letter stating his reasons for wanting to be AG. Including Barr’s creed that a sitting president can’t be indicted while in office. He was nominated by Trump to replace AG Jeff Sessions after Trump complained regularly that Sessions was not suitably loyal to Trump.

Barr proved his loyalty to “Trump — over truth” when he - almost immediately upon assuming the AG post - boldly mislead the American public about The Mueller Report’s copious evidence and findings regarding Trump. So much so that Robert Mueller sent Barr two angry letters about Barr’s disingenuous manipulation of public opinion - to incorrectly make it seem as though Mueller’s two-year investigation had exonerated Trump of serious crimes.

Hours after Trump left the white house for his 10-day vacation from press questions - his longtime “party hardy” sex perv pal, Epstein - DIES - in Barr’s prison! Which has silenced Epstein forever about his extensive dubious-looking relationship with Trump. Including Epstein offending Trump by out-maneuvering him to buy the same property Trump wanted. And everyone knows Donald Trump can NEVER let pass any slight. Instead - Trump must always retaliate.

Barr has proved he is foremost loyal to Trump despite his official
job description - and a master at guiltlessly lying to the American public in order to help boost Trump above the law.
Barr has demonstrated he is untrustworthy, a bold liar, and shameless “shell game” manipulator of public knowledge and opinion.

Do not trust as truth anything Barr says regarding the Epstein case. His master, Trump has two reasons to desire Epstein’s side of the story buried. Number one - to alter the truth of Trump’s tight friendship with the child rapist. And two - to have the last laugh regarding Epstein’s unforgivable slight.
Out of curiosity, do you ever intend to stop making malicious, baseless attacks on the President and Attorney General?
Turnabout is fair play.


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Matt
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am

Please give me one example where anyone that posts here on the right has come even REMOTELY close to the malicious libel that SG has posted about the current POTUS and any associate.



hanson
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by hanson » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am
Please give me one example where anyone that posts here on the right has come even REMOTELY close to the malicious libel that SG has posted about the current POTUS and any associate.
Give me a break.


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Matt
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:51 pm

hanson wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:16 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am
Please give me one example where anyone that posts here on the right has come even REMOTELY close to the malicious libel that SG has posted about the current POTUS and any associate.
Give me a break.
ONE example...



hanson
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by hanson » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:51 pm
hanson wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:16 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am
Please give me one example where anyone that posts here on the right has come even REMOTELY close to the malicious libel that SG has posted about the current POTUS and any associate.
Give me a break.
ONE example...
I don't have time for that, why don't you


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

bmw
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by bmw » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:51 pm
ONE example...
hanson wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm
I don't have time for that...
Liar. You quoted an older Matt post, then deleted it, then claimed you don't have time.



screen glare
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Surely you jest, Matt.



Deleted User 24

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am
Please give me one example where anyone that posts here on the right has come even REMOTELY close to the malicious libel that SG has posted about the current POTUS and any associate.
He's so cute when he gets all riled up.



bmw
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by bmw » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Oh please. The only person "riled up" in this post, by any objective measure, is the OP.

But, this shouldn't surprise anyone as the OP in this thread is perpetually riled up.



hanson
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by hanson » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:34 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:51 pm
ONE example...
hanson wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm
I don't have time for that...
Liar. You quoted an older Matt post, then deleted it, then claimed you don't have time.
You're calling me a liar? That's a hoot


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

bmw
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm
You're calling me a liar? That's a hoot
Yes, I am. You spent the time to dig for an example, found one, posted it, then deleted it, then claimed you didn't have time. That, by definition, is lying.



hanson
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by hanson » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 pm
hanson wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm
You're calling me a liar? That's a hoot
Yes, I am. You spent the time to dig for an example, found one, posted it, then deleted it, then claimed you didn't have time. That, by definition, is lying.
So what are you going to do about it


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Deleted User 14990

Re: Does Anyone Trust Attorney General William Barr?

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Bigger question, does anyone trust any of the thugs and criminals in this administration? Just sayin...



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic