Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I Take It Back-Mueller Was Being Abused By Dems!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

I Take It Back-Mueller Was Being Abused By Dems!

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Now, someow I feel sorry for Mueller. It's obvious that the Democrats have been taking advantage of him to do their bidding. The elephant in the room is that he has some kind of dementia. How they were able to hide it this long is beyond me. Dems have been incredibly cruel, abusing him like handlers of a sick animal in a circus. Like kicking his feet and telling him to dance.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Re: I Take It Back-Mueller Was Being Abused By Dems!

Post by screen glare » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am

Sick? Maybe. But then again - he was suddenly like a new man at his afternoon hearing.

If he is sick he must be in the early stages of whatever it is. Like when Ronald Reagan appeared “different” in his second term from how he appeared in term one. Remember? Nancy had to prompt him.

The guy who is unquestionably sick for all the world to notice is Trump. Mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. All classic symptoms are on full display. To the peril of our country.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:01 am

Mueller either has dementia, or he's up for an Academy Award. Probably was given some drugs and a pep talk at Halftime.

Behind the scenes and line of scrimmage, a lot was going on at Halftime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0AU5Mckb3Q

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:41 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am
Sick? Maybe. But then again - he was suddenly like a new man at his afternoon hearing.

If he is sick he must be in the early stages of whatever it is. Like when Ronald Reagan appeared “different” in his second term from how he appeared in term one. Remember? Nancy had to prompt him.

The guy who is unquestionably sick for all the world to notice is Trump. Mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. All classic symptoms are on full display. To the peril of our country.
How many times do you need to repeat the same conspiracy theory? That sounds like mental sickness itself.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:45 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:41 am
How many times do you need to repeat the same conspiracy theory? That sounds like mental sickness itself.
The answer is, 28 times, just since the beginning of this year (19 times using NPD, 9 more using the full name without the acronym).

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=npd

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... rcissistic

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:54 am

The movie "The Notebook" does have inaccuracies, but the depiction of dementia is somewhat accurate, from my observations and friends' observations. There is considerable variation from day to day. So Dems might have thought he was OK, and Trump's contacts with Mueller were done when he was having a good day, and then Mueller had a really bad day yesterday. Its hard to believe he could improve that much from morning to afternoon. It had to involve drugs most likely. Perhaps a rapid acting vasodilator for the brain?

The Democrats were most likely hiding Mueller's condition. A rabid anti-Republican with a track record for destroying Republican politicians, like Andrew Weissman, was probably doing the work Mueller was supposedly doing.That's why they kept delaying Mueller's testimony. They had to cover their tracks. Or maybe wait to when they thought he would be having a good day, after treatment of some kind.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Whatever happened, it isn't what they wanted.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:07 am

And FET-500 a lot of them have admitted as much.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic