Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who said it?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Bdl
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Who said it?

Post by Bdl » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Someone sure seems infatuated with Bill Harris.

Who could that someone be?



DAC
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by DAC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm
The LL101 Late Night Show, staring LL101.
Brought to you by Summer's Eve.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:44 am

DAC wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 am
R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm
The LL101 Late Night Show, staring LL101.
Brought to you by Summer's Eve.
Also sponsored in part by Massengill vinegar and water... with a Twist of lemon!

What a douche, what a douche, will you do the Fandango.?!

I could a said "Sweet Love," which is the Dollar Tree brand.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Oh oh! Somebody must have discriminated against him. He posted again. Did channel 46 release him? That makes 5, 25 and 46. Victim victim victim. He needs to enjoy a nice vinegar and water with a Twist of lemon on the rocks! That will remove all of his troubles. Massengill take me aawwaayy!! And remember... it's now in a limited edition nozzled squeeze bottle, for easier pouring. So go to a store near you and say "I'm a douche!" Don't accept imitations. Remember Massingill!


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:05 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:09 pm
Now that it’s the middle of summer wouldn’t Summers Eve be more appropriate?
That's more a spring drink.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Spring Eve is Winter's End... as in the old "masculine cleansing wash," from the early to mid 90's. Not sure who put it out.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Pass the douchie from the left hand side!


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 am

I hear a big "sqwoosh!" He quoted me again. Once again proving my point. What a douche! No wonder why nobody likes him. And I am stalking him???


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:50 am

mwathirika mdogo wa douche kidogo!

PS- it's not french.

You stop, I stop. You want peace... You gotta make the first move and stop stalking me, quoting me and replying to me. I'm a fag, I got drama for years baby!

However, If you attack someone else's orientation and beliefs, I'll be back on you like white on rice. You say everyone is entitled to speak, now you should prove it. You have not before today. Stop being Hitler.

I'm offering you peace. Will you make the first move to take it? Now is your only chance. The whole Buzzboard is watching to see what you do with this peace offer.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Thank you for letting me know Hitler is speaking to me. I'm told in a private message that he's not taking the offer.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

DAC
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by DAC » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:17 am

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:28 pm
Why is it summers eve wouldn’t it be springs eve?
Really? THE Hacksaw Jeff Dugan!?

My nephews used to watch you back in the 80s! How’ve you been?
The “Hacksaw” was Jim Duggan(look it up I just did) 😝 He has 2g’s in his last name.
That was just 101 trying to be funny, or a bully, depending on who you ask and when.

PS to 101 - when you "foe" someone on here, you still see a placeholder when they post in a thread with their name on it. So, yes, Teddy bear can still see that you are posting. You also get the same alerts when you are quoted by foes as usual. So, he's probably really not reading your drivel, Skippy D.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:05 am

DAC wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:17 am
That was just 101 trying to be funny, or a bully, depending on who you ask and when.

PS to 101 - when you "foe" someone on here, you still see a placeholder when they post in a thread with their name on it. So, yes, Teddy bear can still see that you are posting. You also get the same alerts when you are quoted by foes as usual. So, he's probably really not reading your drivel, Skippy D.
I can also see someone quoting LL101 (see what he says) as well, even though I cannot see his actual posts...but the placeholder, with the option to open LL101's post, if I wanted too. But why would I?


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

DAC
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by DAC » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:24 pm
DAC wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:17 am
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:28 pm
Why is it summers eve wouldn’t it be springs eve?
Really? THE Hacksaw Jeff Dugan!?

My nephews used to watch you back in the 80s! How’ve you been?
The “Hacksaw” was Jim Duggan(look it up I just did) 😝 He has 2g’s in his last name.
That was just 101 trying to be funny, or a bully, depending on who you ask and when.

PS to 101 - when you "foe" someone on here, you still see a placeholder when they post in a thread with their name on it. So, yes, Teddy bear can still see that you are posting. You also get the same alerts when you are quoted by foes as usual. So, he's probably really not reading your drivel, Skippy D.
I’m assuming the “D” you’re referring to is the feminine product TeddyRuxpin has called me on several occasions. I don’t mind. It’s your right!
Teddy Ruxpin? YOU BULLY!



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:58 pm

DAC wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:24 pm
DAC wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:17 am
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:28 pm
Why is it summers eve wouldn’t it be springs eve?
Really? THE Hacksaw Jeff Dugan!?

My nephews used to watch you back in the 80s! How’ve you been?
The “Hacksaw” was Jim Duggan(look it up I just did) 😝 He has 2g’s in his last name.
That was just 101 trying to be funny, or a bully, depending on who you ask and when.

PS to 101 - when you "foe" someone on here, you still see a placeholder when they post in a thread with their name on it. So, yes, Teddy bear can still see that you are posting. You also get the same alerts when you are quoted by foes as usual. So, he's probably really not reading your drivel, Skippy D.
I’m assuming the “D” you’re referring to is the feminine product TeddyRuxpin has called me on several occasions. I don’t mind. It’s your right!
Teddy Ruxpin? YOU BULLY!
LL101, after seeing your quote above, if you really didn't care and really think it's my right... you'd not be calling me nicknames, like Donald Trump. I clearly have gotten to you. Now take your 2 Lithium Carbonate 300mg. If you keep taking those twice daily, in 2 weeks you will be much better, and might actually make friends. Your Bipolar I is getting you to be way too manic. You should be able to see that.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Who said it?

Post by TeddyBear » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:17 am

He musta not liked being called a douche again. Poor baby (said in an underwhelmed tone). Stop being a douche and you won't get called one. Above that, you won't be nominated as one. Why can't you get this one? It's not a hard concept. You MRDD? Allot of MRDD get bipolar I too. They too, usually cannot recognize when they are out of control. Like I said, take your Lithium. Then quit stalking, quoting, etc. You're once again doing what you, yourself complain about. That's what makes you a douche.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic