Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Justin Amash

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Justin Amash

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 am

Flailed?

Life does begin a conception, but most are willing to use the heartbeat standard.

Amash has a conscience.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:14 am

The word is flail.

As when a caught fish flails around on a ship’s deck.

So called pro life folks flail to no avail due to the fact abortion will never be eliminated. No matter what.

Every pregnant female makes the choice to remain pregnant or abort. A very personal choice between her and her God or no god.

So called pro lifers should butt out. Or continue to flail. Abortion will never be eliminated.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:39 pm

I know what it means skipper! You flailed over and over...

Murder is not legal but it doesn't mean it never happens.

God does not want you to abort! “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:30 pm

What if you're not a Christian and don't care what is in a fictitious book?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:55 pm

audiophile -
By far, most pregnancies that do not go to full term but cease in utero - are terminated that way by “an act of God”.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:29 pm

The part in the quote has a syntax error. Does not compute.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am

audiophile -
By far, most terminated pregnancies are “an act of God”. God mysteriously chooses abortion. No matter the choice of the pregnant female.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:30 pm
What if you're not a Christian and don't care what is in a fictitious book?
You mean the worlds best selling book? Which many of our nations laws were based on? Whose adherance to it largely influenced our nations founding (this is undeniable-spare me your "seperation of church and state" misinformation, as that essentially meant no church taxes or state-sponsored/forced religion like the church of england was).

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 pm

You mean the worlds best selling book? Which many of our nations laws were based on? Whose adherance to it largely influenced our nations founding (this is undeniable-spare me your "seperation of church and state" misinformation, as that essentially meant no church taxes or state-sponsored/forced religion like the church of england was).
Yeah... that's the book I'm referring to. What if I don't believe in it? What If I believe that everything in it is nothing more than a way to keep sheep in line and in their pens? Why would I base any of my moral/ethical decisions on shit talked about in an old-timey Harry Potter novel?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:53 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am
audiophile -
By far, most terminated pregnancies are “an act of God”. God mysteriously chooses abortion. No matter the choice of the pregnant female.
I feel you are mistaken:
https://www.truthortradition.com/articl ... in-control

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Ask any OB/GYN.

Women pregnant all the time and implanted zygote broomed before most knew they were carrying anything. Blood test reveals by accident pregnancy marker dissipating from bloodstream.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic