Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: Enby Cee

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
stopnswop2

Re: Nomination: Enby Cee

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:31 pm
So, Enby Cee, who's been on here for years, has a bad week apparently, loses his cool, and gets nominated. But on the other hand, it's perfectly fine for someone to continually instigate other posters, ruin threads with non-sensical gibberish, tales of a fictional radio career and family, and that's okay.

Got it.
Cowboy ?

Music is my life.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
So, Enby Cee, who's been on here for years, has a bad week apparently, loses his cool, and gets nominated. But on the other hand, it's perfectly fine for someone to continually instigate other posters, ruin threads with non-sensical gibberish, tales of a fictional radio career and family, and that's okay.

Got it.
I would tend to agree although I have no insight on M.W.'s criteria for the DBR. The poster you reference seems to enjoy pushing buttons and disrupting otherwise meaningful threads (or starting their own inflammatory threads). Although I think it's long overdue, my guess is that the constant disruptive nature of their posts will land them here sooner rather than later.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:

Got it.
Could Enby Cee be Lovinlife101? Your description is so close to LL101's.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic