All accepted registrations through November 2 at 6:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by screen glare » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:41 pm

And LL101, if you can’t find a consenting hole at the rest stop - I guess - from what you describe - licking the shit skids from one of the toilet bowls could satisfy your hunger for pu pu platter pleasure. In a pinch.

Aloha!



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:29 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:41 pm
And LL101, if you can’t find a consenting hole at the rest stop - I guess - from what you describe - licking the shit skids from one of the toilet bowls could satisfy your hunger for pu pu platter pleasure. In a pinch.

Aloha!
If pu pu isn’t readily available on a shined up platter, I normally satisfy myself with beef tongue, corn smut, or camel toe.



screen glare
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:58 am

Then I discerned your tastes correctly. Hard to find a shinier platter than porcelain.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:40 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:58 am
Then I discerned your tastes correctly. Hard to find a shinier platter than porcelain.
Moisturizers do wonders.



hanson
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by hanson » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:49 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:11 pm
The best platters are tanned, toned, and shaved. Only the best!
[/quote
Last edited by hanson on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.



hanson
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by hanson » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:54 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:40 pm
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:58 am
Then I discerned your tastes correctly. Hard to find a shinier platter than porcelain.
Moisturizers do wonders.
Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:22 pm
Image



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:42 pm

I’m a glASS is half full, not a glASS is half empty type of person.



screen glare
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm

It’s spelled g-l-a-s-s. All lower case letters. Unless you’re focused on butts all the time, Ll101. Freudian slip?



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:53 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm
It’s spelled g-l-a-s-s. All lower case letters. Unless you’re focused on butts all the time, Ll101. Freudian slip?
Interesting. I didn’t know it was spelled with dashes, BUTT that’s your prerogative.

It’s safe to ASSume that I want to get to the BOTTOM of this HOLE thing!



hanson
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by hanson » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:11 pm
The best platters are tanned, toned, and shaved. Only the best!
Image



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:31 pm

hanson wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:11 pm
The best platters are tanned, toned, and shaved. Only the best!
Image
screen glare: “Oh, look, CHEESE! DID SOMEONE CUT THE CHEESE?! THAT MEANS FARTED! You know, BROKE WIND, TOOTED, PASSED GAS!!!



hanson
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by hanson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:36 am

screen glare: “Oh, look, CHEESE! DID SOMEONE CUT THE CHEESE?! THAT MEANS FARTED! You know, BROKE WIND, TOOTED, PASSED GAS!!!


Sceen glare?! I'm honored



hanson
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by hanson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 pm
screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:04 am
Then, LL101 - stop off at the men’s room vomitorium in any Swiss restaurant. Wouldn’t want the “pu pu platter” you describe to result in a bellyful of sometimes fatal e.coli.

Aloha!
I’ll stick with the public rest stop, thank you very much!
I'm surprised you can still get car insurance considering the number of times you've been creamed in the ass



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Here’s a calendar nobody will be buying.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/communit ... it-charity

:barf

At least they kept their clothes on.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2736
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:19 am

Seriously, listen to this ignorant bully.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0c-arO79hjo

Once a cop, always a cop.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic