They were having problems all day Sunday. Went blank after just about every stopset.
Sometimes I wonder how much 92.1/93.1/94.9 personnel listen to their own stations. 94.9 modulates at about 30% peaks much of the time (god help your ears if you tune from 94.9 to another station--you'll have ringing in the ears from the loudness difference). 93.1 screws up on automation A LOT of the time, and this problem goes back to their Country 93.1 days--they've never fixed the problem. Haven't heard the 93.1 transmitter drop out of late, though--something that used to be a regular occurance but seems to have been mitigated lately.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
93.1 Grand Haven
-
originalzzmfmjock
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:37 pm
- Location: west michigan
Re: 93.1 Grand Haven
I have tuned in these stations a time or two when around the Grand Haven area. Pretty shabby sounding operation.
Re: 93.1 Grand Haven
When we were spending summers in Hopkins area, the only time I enjoyed 93.1 when it was swamped by WXRT on a tropo skip! Other than that, the frequency is a mess.
I confirm all my information through a high, white whore's souse!