Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Flint Water trials cancelled

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Flint Water trials cancelled

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am

Cops and politicians, they’re all in it together. They protect their own and screw the public.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:16 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:13 am
I have faith in Kym Worthy. If she’s involved the correct big fish will be brought to justice. And it starts with all of the evidence. Including state issued electronic devices former governor Snyder and others were using to communicate.
I have zero faith in politicians. That includes prosecutors.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:48 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 pm
I wonder where this is going. I suspect that the targets of Schuette's prosecution will become witnesses for new charges against Muchmore and Snyder. Muchmore was the mastermind behind moving Flint to the new water pipeline and subsequent river water intake. Let's hope the right guy goes to prison.
DETROIT (AP) — Prosecutors dropped all criminal charges Thursday against eight people in the Flint water crisis and pledged to start from scratch the investigation into one of the worst man-made environmental disasters in U.S. history.
https://www.record-eagle.com/state/pros ... 4228f.html
Nobody is going to prison. Nobody was EVER going to prison. The decision to switch was approved by Flint's incompetent city council and was executed under the direction of the state, as the city was under state emergency management. Bill Schuette initiated the investigation and overshot the prosecution to differentiate himself from his main primary opponent. The new leadership in the AG's office reviewed the evidence and found just this, but they're attempting to use the situation for political gain. You've seen how they've apparently slandered Todd Flood every step of the way. Make no mistake, there will be plenty of innuendos but NO actual further criminal charges.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:16 am
screen glare wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:13 am
I have faith in Kym Worthy. If she’s involved the correct big fish will be brought to justice. And it starts with all of the evidence. Including state issued electronic devices former governor Snyder and others were using to communicate.
I have zero faith in politicians. That includes prosecutors.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9 ... tty-she-is
100% yes.

Those who follow politicians believing they may do the right thing are like people who watch a TV sitcom rerun and expect a different ending.

“Public servants” do not look out for you. They look out for themselves at your expense and most of the public goes along willingly.

Sickening. WAKE UP, SHEEP!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic