Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's Done...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Biden's Done...

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:28 pm

bmw, if you are up in arms over non-president Hillary’s 14-year old obsolete suggestion, then why are you not also up in arms over what Trump - President of The United States - just freshly confessed in the oval office to ABC Television?

Take YOUR hypocrisy elsewhere.

The difference between Trump and Hillary Clinton? Instead of nothing but knee jerk reactions (Twitter ‘round the clock!) that constantly shock Trump’s presidential advisors - she would instead seek the counsel of hers, listen to reason, discuss, and stay off Twitter - before making her decision as to the best course of action. You know, like most US presidents have done.

So add that to my list of good qualities that would have made her a fine US president.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:46 pm

I'm not up in arms over it - I'm simply pointing out how in 2016 you thought that Hillary was the best thing since sliced bread and were apparently willing to look the other way on her direct suggestion that we should be rigging other countries' elections. And now you rant on and on and on and on about Trump supposedly aiding other countries to rig our elections.

I watched his White House interview. Tell me what it is specifically that he said that you take issue with. Because I suspect that whatever it is, it was taken out of context.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:56 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm
When he does things I agree with, I will absolutely defend him. Are you going to tell me that during his entire tenure as President thus far that there's not one single executive order or piece of signed legislation which you agree with? Not a single one?
Not likely, but there certainly could be one or two. When you look at the composite of this administration's governance, any positive activity going on would be stripped out in the grading curve.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Well, bmw. How ‘bout, “The FBI director is wrong!” for starters.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm

By the way, bmw. You write as if I’m in some kind of minority.

The popular vote - by millions - went to Hillary Clinton for president.

The outrage overwhelmingly stated at Trump’s oval office interview answers is being expressed by the majority of Americans via the press, twitter comments, editorials, podcasts, etc. all around the world.

The mentally ill jackass-in-chief inserts lying, treachery, skullduggery, scheming, and conning into everything he touches or comes near. Which is why he is unfit to be president. HE LACKS CREDIBILITY.

And right now - today - you see why his constant lying is so dangerous. If he gives the order to start firing on the Iranians over this flare up in the Gulf of Hormuz - Americans won’t know whether to believe his pretext for going to war, or to obey his commands. Because he has the long reputation of being a liar. And a sniveling coward. HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY!

If it’s YOUR son or daughter - are you willing to believe a well known liar and appreciate them marching off to war for the sicko psycho?

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:25 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 pm
Keep defending the laughing stock of the free world. At least Kim likes him.
Iran and Castro liked Obama so whats your point?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:54 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm

The popular vote - by millions - went to Hillary Clinton for president.
Darn good thing the U.S. isn't governed by mob rule.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:46 pm

A leader who has destroyed his/her credibility by telling thousands of lies over years will cause the public to scatter in confusion and mistrust - in a life or death situation.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Based on what I've seen thus far and on the polling, I think the nomination race is down to 2 candidates - Biden and Warren. Harris' spike in the polls after attacking Biden has already evaporated (probably because it was a shallow attack to begin with) and Bernie has a reasonably high floor but also a pretty low ceiling. Nobody else has really broken through. If Bernie were to drop out soon, Warren might have a shot. But absent that happening, Biden will benefit the same way Trump did in 2016 - by failure of the anti-Biden people to coalesce behind one candidate.

I would handicap this right now at Biden 80, Warren 15, and the field 5.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:44 pm

Biden vs Trump would be fun. Biden wouldn't completely screw up country either.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:44 pm
Biden vs Trump would be fun. Biden wouldn't completely screw up country either.
I actually think it would be the most boring of any potential match-up. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but that would be a bit of a snooze fest.

I think Biden is well past his prime and he looks to me like he just doesn't have the passion or energy to be President.

I want to see Trump vs. Harris, but I unfortunately think Harris is toast. Trump vs. Warren would be fun.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 pm

No, but he would partially screw it up, but Biden is the lesser of all the Democrat evils that are running.
Not so sure I agree with the last part of that statement. Tulsi Gabbard and John Delaney both intrigue me. I also have a positive first impression of Montana's governor.

I'm keeping true to my prediction of the past 12+months that Elizabeth Warren will be the eventual nominee.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Pocahontas?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Seems that not only is Biden a gaffe-o-matic, but I don't think he really wants all that badly to be President. He is tanking in recent polls, which, I'm perfectly happy with someone other than him getting the nomination because Trump should easily beat just about anybody else.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:35 am

If Trump makes it to election day - he will most assuredly win. Why? Because once again - and with the last four years to improve upon technique - Vladimir Putin’s cyber “election interference campaign 2.0” will force a Trump victory. It does not matter who the democratic opponent is.

It also does not matter whether one of Trump’s republican primary challengers becomes a third party candidate. It makes no difference if Trump has escalated his obvious symptoms of mental illness to even more outlandish sights and sounds. Howling at the moon. Running naked through a public fountain. Nor would it matter at all whether the US House had voted to impeach him. In fact it wouldn’t matter if another school was the sight of a pre-election American-style lethal mass shooting, or several main US bridges had finally collapsed due to infrastructure neglect, or another Flint water crisis happened in a wealthy white suburb in a southern or midwestern state. It wouldn’t even make a difference if we nosedived into a recession. Or if Trump painted Air Force One and all his imagined Space Force fleet in the same color scheme as his Trump private plane.

No matter what - Putin will win.

And once again The United States of America will sink lower into - white supremacy, presidential lies and lawlessness, racial and religious and ethnic divisions, a wider wealth gap, the continued abandonment of safety and environmental protection regulations, no affordable and effective health care for all, and remain the butt of jokes among leadership of all other countries. Especially our NATO brothers and sisters.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic