Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sarah Sanders is Done

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 24

Re: Sarah Sanders is Done

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Somebody needs to fill the job. I wonder if any of David Duke's kids need work?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident . But apparently it's ok to make fun of her looks and her weight for some of you clowns

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:31 pm
Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident . But apparently it's ok to make fun of her looks and her weight for some of you clowns
I think it is just one of the many symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome. No normal person without a mental condition has this level of hatred towards a person or group of people.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:38 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
I think it is just one of the many symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome. No normal person without a mental condition has this level of hatred towards a person or group of people.
The so called "tolerant" left went out the window some years ago. As long as you agree with them they are tolerant, if you disagree you are scum of the earth, racist, bigot, misogynist, etc., etc. My apologies that I don't tow the party line of either party

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:38 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
The so called "tolerant" left went out the window some years ago. As long as you agree with them they are tolerant, if you disagree you are scum of the earth, racist, bigot, misogynist, etc., etc. My apologies that I don't tow the party line of either party

This has nothing to do with political tolerance, agreement or disagreement. I can't think of a single U.S. politician with whom I'm in agreement. They're all right wing extremists. It's just that Sanders is just such an obnoxious person, just like her boss.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Not making fun. Nothing fun about her - or her lying for a constant liar. Stating facts - regarding her everything.

Disgusting down to her bones.
Permeated with cold-hearted corruption.
A glutton for goading, degrading, and trying to gag good reporters.

And by so doing - crashing against The First Amendment to our US Constitution. One diabolical swamp creature in Trump’s swirling stinking swill - who will not be missed.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
I have never made fun of her looks or her weight. I instead refuse to "tolerate" a woman who lied every time her lips moved.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:54 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:36 am
If there's ever someone who can serve as the poster child for abortion, it's her.
You, sir, need to seek mental help. No normal person wishes that their political foes were aborted before birth.
THE OUTRAGE is REAL. I can think of a dozen people in the current Administration that this piece of advice aptly applies.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 pm
Not making fun. Nothing fun about her - or her lying for a constant liar. Stating facts - regarding her everything.

And by so doing - crashing against The First Amendment to our US Constitution. One diabolical swamp creature in Trump’s swirling stinking swill - who will not be missed.
Actually, the reporters are left wing hacks just like yourself, hence youre belief that that are good. I have never seen such outward bullying and hostility from a press before. She is one of the few who is skilled enough to defend herself and the President, which is essentially what shes paid to do, against rabid attacks unlike anything in partisan media history. These folks have no journalistic integrity. They are now mouthpieces for the most radical, extreme mainstream party in us political history. The party of Antifa--the REAL facists. Her job is to be a spokesperson for the administration. Unlike your deer-in-headlights Josh uh, uh, um Earnest, she is tough, confident and bites when provoked.
The real reason you hate her is because she fights back against the ruthless attacks your side throws at her. Your scared because the modern day Nazis of the left met their match, and its a woman. Not a pansy, geeky little nerd boy like obama had defending him

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:18 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:54 pm
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
If there's ever someone who can serve as the poster child for abortion, it's her.
You, sir, need to seek mental help. No normal person wishes that their political foes were aborted before birth.
THE OUTRAGE is REAL. I can think of a dozen people in the current Administration that this piece of advice aptly applies.

thanks for putting up that cartoon. It's brilliant!

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:32 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:18 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:54 pm
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

thanks for putting up that cartoon. It's brilliant!
But its not.
Name 1 press secretary that didnt tow the line.
You only hate her because she was more effective than the rest of them at that job.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:43 pm

So the rule of law just doesn't matter to you?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Chris1980

Post by Chris1980 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 pm
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Actually, the reporters are left wing hacks just like yourself, hence youre belief that that are good. I have never seen such outward bullying and hostility from a press before. She is one of the few who is skilled enough to defend herself and the President, which is essentially what shes paid to do, against rabid attacks unlike anything in partisan media history. These folks have no journalistic integrity. They are now mouthpieces for the most radical, extreme mainstream party in us political history. The party of Antifa--the REAL facists. Her job is to be a spokesperson for the administration. Unlike your deer-in-headlights Josh uh, uh, um Earnest, she is tough, confident and bites when provoked.
The real reason you hate her is because she fights back against the ruthless attacks your side throws at her. Your scared because the modern day Nazis of the left met their match, and its a woman. Not a pansy, geeky little nerd boy like obama had defending him
I see someone needs an elementary-school grammar refresher about "your" vs "you're."

And "skilled enough" to defend Trump simply means she's as much a pathological liar as he is, to the point where she believes her own lies.

As far as "bullying" from the media... sometimes bullies - including those who call immigrant children "animals", mock disabled reporters, and hold up white nationalists as "fine people" - get a taste of their own medicine.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:43 pm
So the rule of law just doesn't matter to you?
Or you either, apparently. Explain to me how the federal code you cite wouldn't apply to the Steele Dossier. Isn't Christopher Steele a "foreign national" for the purpose of the law? And didn't he author the Trump dossier? And wasn't his firm hired by the Clinton campaign for the purpose of getting dirt on Trump? That sure looks like foreign interference to me.

Trump, on the other hand, was speaking of a hypothetical. Hillary actually DID hire a foreign national to interfere in the 2016 election.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Show me the federally investigated report that demonstrates your accusation.

Bulshit coming out of the Republican machine is so thick it's not even worth the time to type it.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic