Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Millie Coffey (Felch) passes

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 24

Millie Coffey (Felch) passes

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Longtime radio marketing rep/record promotor Millie Coffey (Felch) has passed away from complications of Alzheimer's disease. She was married to Dennis Coffey, Motown guitarist who had a H*** hit with "Scorpio" back in the day. One of the most vivacious, energetic people I have ever known.
Last edited by Deleted User 24 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

borderboy653659200

Re: Millie Coffey (Felch) passes

Post by borderboy653659200 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Well,I certainly remember Ms. Felch's husband Dennis Coffey's hit "Scorpio. "I believe I was in Grade Twelve in '71 when it hit .RIP,Millie !!!!

Deleted User 15050

Post by Deleted User 15050 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:42 am

“Scorpio” peaked at #9 in 1971. Dennis Coffey one of Detroit’s Finest talents. And my prayers go out to him and his family for their loss of Millie, may she Rest In Peace.

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:44 am

Thanks,KC. I almost wish my eighteenth rather than sixty-sixth birthday were 24 days in the offing !!!! (Perhaps not,with the crap with which today's youth such as my great-niece and three great-nephews-they are 14,15,21 and 21,respectively-must contend . )

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:44 am
Thanks,KC. I almost wish my eighteenth rather than sixty-sixth birthday were 24 days in the offing !!!! (Perhaps not,with the crap with which today's youth such as my great-niece and three great-nephews-they are 14,15,21 and 21,respectively-must contend . )
You mean an increasingly diverse society that is becoming more open-minded than your can accept with your endless mentioning of your skin tone where it has no relevance.
They will live in a better society because it wont be ruled by the toxic race obsession and bitterness people like you harbor.
The quicker bitter old bigots like you meet their maker the better.
Kill yourself you miserable mental old fucker.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm
You mean an increasingly diverse society that is becoming more open-minded than your can accept with your endless mentioning of your skin tone where it has no relevance.
They will live in a better society because it wont be ruled by the toxic race obsession and bitterness people like you harbor.
Dude...

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:06 pm

I thought this would be a memorial thread for a former colleague. I should have known better.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:58 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Dude...
Im a dude, yes.

And this guys constant unhinged hate is toxic. He is the exact kind of guy who will shoot someone because of their race or politics. The guy scares the shit out of me and I worry about what kind of hate he has poisoned the minds of these nieces and nephews with. Hopefully they are more stable than he is and wont be a concern for peoples safety.

Deleted User 15050

Post by Deleted User 15050 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:16 pm

He’s in Canada so don’t worry, they probably won’t allow him to get through customs. And this really is a thread about the late Mrs. Coffey, not about this guy on the Windsor Library Internet trolling the Buzzboard.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:12 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:54 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Dude...
Im a dude, yes.

And this guys constant unhinged hate is toxic. He is the exact kind of guy who will shoot someone because of their race or politics. The guy scares the shit out of me and I worry about what kind of hate he has poisoned the minds of these nieces and nephews with. Hopefully they are more stable than he is and wont be a concern for peoples safety.
I know. I get it. But that's some harsh verbage. No matter how much ill will I feel towards someone (and my girlfriend's ex-husband ranks right up there), wishing death is so...final. I have no problem telling someone what they are. But death? Be the bigger person, man.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:12 am
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:54 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Dude...
Im a dude, yes.

I know. I get it. But that's some harsh verbage. No matter how much ill will I feel towards someone (and my girlfriend's ex-husband ranks right up there), wishing death is so...final. I have no problem telling someone what they are. But death? Be the bigger person, man.
He goes on a board full of Americans and just rips on everything pertaining to their country and talking about beating up everyone whose personal views all the while pushing race down peoples throats. People ARE getting beaten up for stuff like that. He wont stop, which leads me to conclude that he is a racist and a bully. Unfortunately, racists dont change. Most are too bitter to try and change their outdated views. The sad thing is, most DO die off after pushing their agenda on others, without any epiphany or inspiration to challenge or confront that bitterness. Its sad, but thats reality.
But bullies? Well....they get away with it because of physical or emotional power. Harsher rhetoric might overpower his own enough to shut up his bullying by rending it weaker. He will keep poking the bear by screaming about how ignorant whites and Americans are from the other side of the border and encouraging people he disagrees with to be assualted in the streets. He might stop if enough people turn around and overpower his bullying.
Racists and bullys run at the mouth with their shit because we are too soft on them and essentially let them do it.

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:43 am

Ionhere,when my six-months-old great-great-nephew reaches manhood,perhaps bigoted dumb-a**es such as you will be history,and he can live a long,happy life without encountering the racism I have endured from folk such as you !!!!!

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am

Yeah,MINORITIES of all stripes are being beaten and killed by Trump-loving racist a**clowns who want to "Make America White-I mean-GREAT-Again ."
You people are the living embodiment of the seemingly terminal decline of America,likely before 2030 .

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:48 am

I respond to people's prejudice,I don't push race (or anything else) down ANYONE'S throat . (You're also the poster boys for the Samuel Johnson bromide,"Patriotism is the last resort of the scoundrel .")

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:09 am

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am
Yeah,MINORITIES of all stripes are being beaten and killed by Trump-loving racist a**clowns who want to "Make America White-I mean-GREAT-Again ."
You people are the living embodiment of the seemingly terminal decline of America,likely before 2030 .
Black on white crime statistically is much higher than white on black crime. A number of black church arsons were revealed to be inside hoaxes. Jussie Smellit faked his attack. The basis for your racial bullying doesnt hold water for me.
You dont have to wait too long for me to die. Ive got a few health concerns and suicide crosses my mind a lot. Largely from unhappiness stemming from constant bombardment of misguided hate from people like you misidentifying the real hate and sources of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic