All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

If I hear...

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
krafty
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:02 am

Re: If I hear...

Unread post by krafty »

Maybe they just need someone to take transmitter readings?
Barry Sanders
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Re: If I hear...

Unread post by Barry Sanders »

MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:13 am ...WGRD's untalented Sunday morning jock, Justin Katz, say "Sunday Funday" one more time - I'm going to go fucking ape shit ballistic.

GET SOME NEW FUCKING CONTENT!!!

The guy literally has ZERO creativity with regard to his on-air content. What's the point of having him on the air? It's not as if the station has any request lines or does any contests on Sunday morning.
OR, and hear me out...you could change the channel. 🤷‍♂️
Post Reply