Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mueller Speaks! Contradicts Barr. Hands ball to Congress

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Mueller Speaks! Contradicts Barr. Hands ball to Congress

Post by screen glare » Wed May 29, 2019 3:52 pm

Paraphrasing: says he had EVIDENCE, but did not have the OPTION - to charge a sitting president - due to the infamous DOJ POLICY that the president can’t be charged with a crime. In other words - is above the law.

Also says while he could not charge - he also emphasized he could not exonerate Trump - of committing a crime. Said if - in The Mueller Report’s evidence - he could have cleared Trump of a crime - quote - “we would have said so.”

He started and ended his 11 am live TV appearance by emphasizing Russian government agents - part of the Russian military - attacked our nation - with a sophisticated and systematic attack on our presidential election. And - that every American needs to be concerned about that. Unlike Trump who says HE BELIEVES PUTIN when the dictator states he and his government did no such thing. (Treason!)

If you did not watch and listen to Mueller at 11am today - make an effort to watch a recording of him speaking today - from beginning to end - about his Mueller Report.

Wants Congress and every American to read the 400+ pages of The Mueller Report where all the evidence against Trump, his campaign, his family, the Russian government, and its goal of destroying Clinton and helping Trump win - has been documented and preserved.

Donald F—k is Trumped.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed May 29, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Realist

Re: Mueller Speaks! Contradicts Barr. Hands ball to Congress

Post by Realist » Wed May 29, 2019 4:22 pm

Watched it from beginning to end. Mueller could not have been more clear that tRump was not innocent by any means...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm

If, as Trump says, the Mueller Report completely exonerates him, why is he continually attacking Mueller and the report.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 29, 2019 5:19 pm

And - if no collusion with Russia to throw election toward Trump and destroy candidate Clinton - why the “hide-our-collusion” cohesion within Trump’s orbit - then and now? Everyone working together then and now to cover for Putin - and his band of bad guys? If your not guilty why conspire to hide what’s happened?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed May 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
If, as Trump says, the Mueller Report completely exonerates him, why is he continually attacking Mueller and the report.
Because he plays victor and victim.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Mueller wrote:'If we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'
Ok you Trump patsies, take your shot at discrediting the facts.
Mueller wrote:There were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed May 29, 2019 8:39 pm

I hate to interrupt the circle jerk going on here, but a few points if I may....

1 - If Mueller didn't have the option to charge Trump with a crime, then what the hell was the point of the entire 2+ year investigation? Wasn't that supposed to be the goal - to hang Trump? The goal certainly was NOT to investigate for 2 years, do nothing, and then hand over the investigation to Congress (which is ultimately what happened).

2 - So Mueller now speculates that he would have said if the President did not commit a crime? I'm calling absolute 100 PERCENT F***ING BULLS**T on this one. I challenge everyone here to find me ONE, JUST ONE example of a federal prosecutor who has EVER come out and publicly said "hey, this guy we've been investigating for 2 years - yeah, he's innocent, and we know he's innocent." It has never happened, ever. Why? Because that is not a prosecutor's job. Same reason a defense attorney doesn't say "boy, it sure looks like my client is guilty."

3 - So Russia tried to interfere with our election? *YAWN*

4 - Why is everyone so hell-bent on destroying Barr? Even if for the sake of argument he misrepresented the report, WHO CARES? The report was released shortly after he gave his conclusions about it. Attacking the messenger as misrepresenting the message when the message was made public shortly thereafter seems petty and suggests ulterior motives (quite frankly I buy the theory that the goal is to damage his credibility before he investigates the origin of the Russia investigation)

5 - Lastly, Democrats in Congress: QUIT YOUR PISSING AND MOANING and either impeach or shut the hell up. I've never seen so much damn whining without actually doing anything.

Face it folks - the Mueller Report is one big fat nothing burger.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 30, 2019 3:15 am

“YAWN”? “WHO CARES”? “ONE BIG FAT NOTHING BURGER”?

bmw - these are quotes of your responses to the attack on America, and US attorney general Barr’s lies to all Americans over many weeks, about evidence The Mueller Report uncovered, its conclusions, and reasons why.

You’re no patriot. You and those like you are an embarrassment to our nation. Don’t bother honoring our war dead next Memorial Day. Instead, send a holiday greeting to the scum that is Donald Trump - placing loyalty to him over loyalty to The Constitution. You dishonor the war dead’s painful sacrifices when you refuse to recognize the severe threat to our country Putin’s election attack is - and what it means for our hard-won liberty - both now and in the future. Your nonchalance is abhorrent.

And THE ANSWERS you seek - according to your posted questions - were already laid out plainly by Bob Mueller during his live TV address Tuesday. Go back and listen carefully. Take notes. It’s ALL right there in what he himself said to the American people.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:41 am

Realist wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:22 pm
Watched it from beginning to end. Mueller could not have been more clear that tRump was not innocent by any means...
Except you have zero legal training and haven't a clue as to what you saw or what we're discussing here.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 30, 2019 8:15 am

bmw wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:39 pm

4 - Why is everyone so hell-bent on destroying Barr?
Simple really. The goal is to impugn Barr so any wrongdoing uncovered by his investigation into the "investigators" and the Obama administration can be discredited.

Here's a question kiddo's. The Trump campaign and administration has MANY players. If "obstruction of justice" did indeed take place, Trump certainly didn't do it by himself. There would have been others involved. Most likely many others involved who aren't "sitting Presidents". Where are the indictments? Oh, there aren't any.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 30, 2019 8:24 am

bmw wrote:
1 - If Mueller didn't have the option to charge Trump with a crime, then what the hell was the point of the entire 2+ year investigation?

He did the investiation, DOJ was supposed to turn the report over to congress (which did not completely happen) and then congress is to decide on action.

2 - So Mueller now speculates that he would have said if the President did not commit a crime? I'm calling absolute 100 PERCENT F***ING BULLS**T on this one. I challenge everyone here to find me ONE, JUST ONE example of a federal prosecutor who has EVER come out and publicly said "hey, this guy we've been investigating for 2 years - yeah, he's innocent, and we know he's innocent." It has never happened, ever. Why? Because that is not a prosecutor's job. Same reason a defense attorney doesn't say "boy, it sure looks like my client is guilty."

You are trying to apply different process to a Presidential investigation. Nice of you to buy into Sarah Liar's line.

3 - So Russia tried to interfere with our election? *YAWN*

He was pretty clear that Russia interfered AND Trump acknowledged that in a tweet this morning. That's a serious threat and you yawn? You're an idiot.

4 - Why is everyone so hell-bent on destroying Barr? Even if for the sake of argument he misrepresented the report, WHO CARES? The report was released shortly after he gave his conclusions about it. Attacking the messenger as misrepresenting the message when the message was made public shortly thereafter seems petty and suggests ulterior motives (quite frankly I buy the theory that the goal is to damage his credibility before he investigates the origin of the Russia investigation)

Because Barr is the puppet hired to jeopardize our Intelligence community, distort (via selected redaction) the Mueller report, and abusing the office. Even Jeff Sessions wouldn't do this and he was a creep in his own right.

5 - Lastly, Democrats in Congress: QUIT YOUR PISSING AND MOANING and either impeach or shut the hell up. I've never seen so much damn whining without actually doing anything.

I believe it is coming, but timing is everything and you know that.

Face it folks - the Mueller Report is one big fat nothing burger.

Keeping this quote for future embarrassment
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu May 30, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 30, 2019 8:25 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:15 am
bmw wrote:

4 - Why is everyone so hell-bent on destroying Barr?
Simple really. The goal is to impugn Barr so any wrongdoing uncovered by his investigation into the "investigators" and the Obama administration can be discredited.

Here's a question kiddo's. The Trump campaign and administration has MANY players. If "obstruction of justice" did indeed take place, Trump certainly didn't do it by himself. There would have been others involved. Most likely many others involved who aren't "sitting Presidents". Where are the indictments? Oh, there aren't any.
You nailed it, this is a grand Obama conspiracy.

Look, this criminal enterprise will not be ignored.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 30, 2019 9:37 am

Do I really need to remind you all that not only has foreign "interference" been going on for many years, but also that it was the stated opinion of President Obama, less than a month before the 2016 elections, that no reasonable person could possibly believe that our elections can be rigged? Here's just a few snippets from his statement:
President Obama wrote:if whenever things are going badly for you and you start blaming somebody else, then you don't have what it takes to be [President].

The larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections...there's no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so, uh, I'd invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try and make his case to get votes.
I'm just going to sit here and bask in the extreme irony of that statement. It shows just what a bunch of damn hypocrites the Democrats are. It also shows that Democrats were NOT taking seriously any concerns of Russian interference during Obama's tenure - they only gave a sh*t once Trump won (and for that matter, wouldn't have cared one iota about the Russians had Hillary actually won).

Perhaps all the Democrat politicians who have had the pitchforks out for 2 and a half years should take their idol's advice - man up and go make your case to the American people as to why they should vote for you. Because if you're blaming others for your loss, you don't have what it takes to be President.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 pm
Mueller wrote:'If we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'
Ok you Trump patsies, take your shot at discrediting the facts.
Mueller wrote:There were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American.
Was any of that any different than Obama's interference with Israeli elections? Hypocritical or ignorant, which is it?

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 30, 2019 1:10 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:27 pm
Was any of that any different than Obama's interference with Israeli elections? Hypocritical or ignorant, which is it?
And then there's this...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic