Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

HAPPY MEMORIAL GAY WEEKEND!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL GAY WEEKEND!

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun May 26, 2019 4:36 am

STOP

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:45 am

I do like it, lol.
But you are trolling.
It would be different if you were serious about stuff

Music is my life.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 26, 2019 8:55 am

Frankly, messing with a day that is set aside as a remembrance of the men and women that lost their lives in service to our nation is in very poor taste.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 26, 2019 9:54 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:55 am
Frankly, messing with a day that is set aside as a remembrance of the men and women that lost their lives in service to our nation is in very poor taste.
Freedom means I can celebrate or not celebrate any way I want to.
As well as be offensive and in poor taste. I guess we all have to be good at something.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun May 26, 2019 1:18 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:17 pm
Freedom of speech means someone will always be offended. I choose not to be.
Freedom of speech does not apply to internet forums. Per the rules of this set of forums, you are to "post responsibly" and "use common sense." Moreover, you are subject to having all your posts moved to the DBR for trolling.

Bryce's use of the phrase "poor taste" was being polite. I'm not going to be so polite. Your posts, at least in this forum, add little or no value to the discussions in here, and to denigrate those who died serving our country the way you have by mocking the name of the "Memorial Day" holiday is not only extremely offensive, but shows just how much of a rotten scum you really are. Please take your nonsense elsewhere.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun May 26, 2019 1:54 pm

I agree BMW...To make light of those who gave their lives for our country is crossing a line that should never be crossed. Free speech does not apply to online forums unless it is stated in terms of use and their are rules to follow on this board. This troll needs to start it's own forum where it can post this crap.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 26, 2019 6:37 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:57 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:18 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:17 pm
Freedom of speech means someone will always be offended. I choose not to be.
Freedom of speech does not apply to internet forums. Per the rules of this set of forums, you are to "post responsibly" and "use common sense." Moreover, you are subject to having all your posts moved to the DBR for trolling.

Bryce's use of the phrase "poor taste" was being polite. I'm not going to be so polite. Your posts, at least in this forum, add little or no value to the discussions in here, and to denigrate those who died serving our country the way you have by mocking the name of the "Memorial Day" holiday is not only extremely offensive, but shows just how much of a rotten scum you really are. Please take your nonsense elsewhere.
I choose to honor those LGBTQ+ who served. Many of them taking to the grave the shame of being who they were and never feeling comfortable to tell anyone. And, for those who were told they couldn’t serve because of who they are. Feel free to say that’s in “poor taste.” I have a clear conscience knowing I honor true heroes.
Where do you stand on cops that are homosexuals?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Troll alert 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🔫

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Having a conversation with yourself

Delusional Troll alert 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🔫

Music is my life.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon May 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Gay people tend to be pretty cool with self-deprecating or joking humor pertaining to their own sexuality. But this ass clown seems to trivialize it and almost make a mockery out of homosexuality.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 28, 2019 4:02 am

No. They’re saying you’re an idiot.

Memorial Day is the time to remember and honor our war dead and the service and courage of all our military veterans and their families. This means the late fighter pilot/POW, Sen. John McCain and his family. And all grieving gold star parents and other family members - who Donald Trump has dishonored and hurt while a candidate and/or president. Plus the military men and woman who are being tossed out of the service, or are victims of discrimination there - because of their sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, or religious beliefs.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:39 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:02 am
This means the late fighter pilot/POW, Sen. John McCain and his family.
I don't honor Freemasons, or anyone else apart of any society under the Jesuit Order.
They will rot in hell soon.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:58 am

Mr/Mrs/Ms/Whatever lovinlife101:

Yes, you do have the right to say whatever you choose. People who have sacrificed their life to protest your Bill of Rights and other privileges of being American. They also fought for my rights to not listen. I'll be blocking you after today as I would prefer not to hear from someone who can trivialize things as you have done. Please don't take it personally.. or maybe you should.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 28, 2019 4:35 pm

Oh, LL101 SHOULD absolutely take it personally.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:35 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:15 pm

Who “sacrificed their life to protest my Bill of Rights”?
My uncle, who sailed across the English Channel to fight an army led by a man who didn't believe in individual rights.

My grandfather, who said across the Pacific to stop another invading army from attacking America.

And the countless other men and women who've done the same.

Memorial Day is a day to commemorate those who have lost their lives defending your right to say whatever you want. There are a lot of other places you could have been born where you would have been told how to think and what to say. At least be thankful that you were born in a place where you can speak your mind.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic