Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pot Head

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Pot Head

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Florida woman accused of domestic battery after throwing pot at father of her child

WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. - A Florida woman was arrested after she hit a man with a kitchen pot, police say.

WFLA reported that deputies with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office were called to a Wesley Chapel, Florida, home Wednesday and a man said that 25-year-old Katie Gottlich threw a pot at him.

According to an arrest report, the victim, the father of Gottlich’s child, got into an argument with Gottlich. The victim said Gottlich complained about him not helping out enough with their child. The victim said when he wasn’t looking, Gottlich threw a pot at him, hitting him in the head.

Gottlich denied throwing the pot at the victim. According to the arrest affidavit, the pot was thrown at the victim while he was in the backyard of the house, and it was still in the yard when he gave police a statement.

WTSP reported that the two live together. Police said Gottlich told them the father of her child fished too much, according to the arrest affidavit.

The report said the child was not at the house at the time of the alleged incident.

Gottlich was released from Pasco County Jail Thursday night.

According to Pasco County Sheriff’s Office records, this is the second arrest this year for Gottlich.
https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/trend ... /950771496

Wesley Chapel is 405 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15003

Re: Pot Head

Post by Deleted User 15003 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Jerky Turkey just posted another useless topic.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:16 am

Be nice..

Music is my life.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 pm

That relationship didnt pan out.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue May 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 pm
That relationship didnt pan out.

She couldn't handle it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 21, 2019 10:35 pm

She hit the nail on the head

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14990

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 am

FL has a lot of messed up people, I thought Ohio was bad.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

It's reported that the night before getting hit in the head with the cooking pot, Ms. Gottlich boyfriend gave her a Dutch Oven. I wouldn't put to much stock in that.

Neighbor's were heard to say that since getting hit on the head, the boyfriend doesn't Wok right.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri May 24, 2019 9:29 am

She tried to cook up an alibi. Too bad it didn't pan out.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri May 24, 2019 11:07 am

She just got all steamed up and flew off the handle.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic