Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The future is gay!!!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:31 pm

“Mayor Pete” made it official today. He’s running for President. And, HE’S GAY!!!

lovinlife101

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:02 pm
"Two cocks in every mouth?"
Why limit it?
Last edited by lovinlife101 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:13 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:02 pm
"Two cocks in every mouth?"
You seem awfully cocksure about that.
He’s gonna make it rain! Golden showers for everyone!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Barstools for everyone! Turn it upside down and you can seat four!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:19 pm

I’m sure there will be, uh, stiff competition, but he’s not afraid to make strange bedfellows!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:19 am

I can tell you this, he’s already had a tremendous amount of suck sex already!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am
The future is majority heterosexual. Otherwise humans become extinct.

However - that does not mean humans need to deride and discriminate and destroy those humans born with a genetic homosexual orientation.

Somehow our intellect must overcome our base animal instinct to FEAR humans who are born with a combination of genetic characteristics that may differ slightly from that combo of genetic characteristics which you may have possessed at birth.

We fear DIFFERENT skin colors, shapes of eyes, ages, sexual orientation, heights, weights, types of hair, voices, physical and mental abilities, etc. And fear is the root of all hate, and all other things negative. FEAR is the opposite of love.

Realize this. Work to harness and control this fearful human tendency. Because you can.

And when our leadership aspires to that lofty positive goal - it is easier for us to reach, and maintain. Leaders are to inspire group aspirational goals. To make things better - if not instantly perfect. Mentally and physically healthier. Unselfishly promoting basic needs met for all - then inspiring us to go higher up - and beyond that.

For example: the best educational system, the purist water and food, a cherished, renewing environment that is kept clean, special helps for humans who have special needs, the promotion and development of all good and helpful talents, the strengthening of “yes we all can” confidence, and self respect and respect for others through such actions as good manners and consideration - in the way we drive, park, play, wait in line, etc.,etc., etc.

Aren’t you tired of Trump’s “me first”, trashy, tear down, values tattered, sincerity smeared, language weaponized, lying with alacrity, conning, uncaring, “crap on America” persona, and example, and attitude? Plus - his untreated mental illness leading his thinking - hour by hour?

I am.
There is no fear of LGBTQ+. If you believe that, you’re ignorant. I don’t know who taught you that, but they are wrong. Comparing LGBTQ+ and race? Two different things, Skippy! One on the inside one is on the outside. Do you think slave owners “feared” black people and therefore enslaved then, having them live with them, serve them, and interact with them daily? NOT A WAY PEOPLE THAT FEAR OTHER PEOPLE OPERATE!

And the term “homophobic” is ignorant too. People who don’t like LGBTQ+ aren’t scared of them, THEY DON’T LIKE THEM, SKIPPY! THERE’S A DIFFERENCE!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:12 am

matt1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:54 pm
As the late Kurt Cobain & Nirvana's song "All Apologies" (from 1993) "What else should I say, everyone is gay!"
Pretty much. Prophetic words.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:45 am

FET-500 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:20 am
screen glare wrote:

However - that does not mean humans need to deride and discriminate and destroy those humans born with a genetic homosexual orientation.

Somehow our intellect must overcome our base animal instinct to FEAR humans who are born with a combination of genetic characteristics that may differ slightly from that combo of genetic characteristics which you may have possessed at birth.

We fear DIFFERENT skin colors, shapes of eyes, ages, sexual orientation, heights, weights, types of hair, voices, physical and mental abilities, etc. And fear is the root of all hate, and all other things negative. FEAR is the opposite of love.

Realize this. Work to harness and control this fearful human tendency. Because you can.

And when our leadership aspires to that lofty positive goal - it is easier for us to reach, and maintain. Leaders are to inspire group aspirational goals. To make things better - if not instantly perfect. Mentally and physically healthier. Unselfishly promoting basic needs met for all - then inspiring us to go higher up - and beyond that.

For example: the best educational system, the purist water and food, a cherished, renewing environment that is kept clean, special helps for humans who have special needs, the promotion and development of all good and helpful talents, the strengthening of “yes we all can” confidence, and self respect and respect for others through such actions as good manners and consideration - in the way we drive, park, play, wait in line, etc.,etc., etc.

Aren’t you tired of Trump’s “me first”, trashy, tear down, values tattered, sincerity smeared, language weaponized, lying with alacrity, conning, uncaring, “crap on America” persona, and example, and attitude? Plus - his untreated mental illness leading his thinking - hour by hour?

I am.
I'm afraid of crackheads and the FBI but that's not due to any lack of familiarity on my behalf to either of those groups. The entire premise of your argument is faulty; it is by definition a fallacy of logic.
You’re wise.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:54 am

FET-500 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 am
screen glare wrote:

I am.
There is no fear of LGBTQ+. If you believe that, you’re ignorant. I don’t know who taught you that, but they are wrong. Comparing LGBTQ+ and race? Two different things, Skippy! One on the inside one is on the outside. Do you think slave owners “feared” black people and therefore enslaved then, having them live with them, serve them, and interact with them daily? NOT A WAY PEOPLE THAT FEAR OTHER PEOPLE OPERATE!

And the term “homophobic” is ignorant too. People who don’t like LGBTQ+ aren’t scared of them, THEY DON’T LIKE THEM, SKIPPY! THERE’S A DIFFERENCE!
Homophobic means "fear of self". Control of language is a powerful tool used by the left.
So imagine the next meeting of National Arachnophobics.

“So we’re all afraid of spiders! Right?”

“Right!”

“We run when they’re near us! Right?”

“Right!”

“So what are we going to do?”

“KEEP THEM FROM GETTING MARRIED AND ADOPTING CHILDREN!!!”

Yes. This is screen glare’s argument.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:09 am
BTW, Jumpy. And company.

If one definition of the term homophobic means fear of self - it would apply regarding sexuality - as a great many persons condemning homosexuality do so because they fear they are gay, or know they are gay - and refuse to accept that biological fact. Often because they also fear that accepting that fact will mean rejection from their family, friends, coworkers, etc. They do everything they can think of to hide in “the closet.” Which unfortunately can eventually end in suicide.
Prove “gay” is “biological” and I’ll stop posting here.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:36 pm

I know plenty of people who don’t like LGBTQ+, not one of them is afraid of them.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm

In other news, Gay of Thrones!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Dykes of Hazard!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Gays of Our Lives.