All accepted registrations through November 2 at 6:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

The future is gay!!!

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101

The future is gay!!!

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:31 pm

“Mayor Pete” made it official today. He’s running for President. And, HE’S GAY!!!

Bryce

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:02 pm

"Two cocks in every mouth?"

Cain killed Abel with a rock. God blamed Cain, NOT the rock.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:02 pm
You seem awfully cocksure about that.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
Why limit it?
Last edited by lovinlife101 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:13 pm
Bryce wrote:
You seem awfully cocksure about that.
He’s gonna make it rain! Golden showers for everyone!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:57 pm

I understand this is a pun thread, but Pete's husband became homeless in Traverse City. He was living out of his car because of homophobic parents and a culture that produced sexual assault from the Catholic church.

I didn't realize it, but I met the kid years ago both at our shelter and at a neighbor's graduation party.

Jokes aside, this is another dysfunction that will likely (hopefully) die with baby boomers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/fash ... party.html
Last edited by TC Talks on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Barstools for everyone! Turn it upside down and you can seat four!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:19 pm

I’m sure there will be, uh, stiff competition, but he’s not afraid to make strange bedfellows!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:19 am

I can tell you this, he’s already had a tremendous amount of suck sex already!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

The future is majority heterosexual. Otherwise humans become extinct.

However - that does not mean humans need to deride and discriminate and destroy those humans born with a genetic homosexual orientation.

Somehow our intellect must overcome our base animal instinct to FEAR humans who are born with a combination of genetic characteristics that may differ slightly from that combo of genetic characteristics which you may have possessed at birth.

We fear DIFFERENT skin colors, shapes of eyes, ages, sexual orientation, heights, weights, types of hair, voices, physical and mental abilities, etc. And fear is the root of all hate, and all other things negative. FEAR is the opposite of love.

Realize this. Work to harness and control this fearful human tendency. Because you can.

And when our leadership aspires to that lofty positive goal - it is easier for us to reach, and maintain. Leaders are to inspire group aspirational goals. To make things better - if not instantly perfect. Mentally and physically healthier. Unselfishly promoting basic needs met for all - then inspiring us to go higher up - and beyond that.

For example: the best educational system, the purist water and food, a cherished, renewing environment that is kept clean, special helps for humans who have special needs, the promotion and development of all good and helpful talents, the strengthening of “yes we all can” confidence, and self respect and respect for others through such actions as good manners and consideration - in the way we drive, park, play, wait in line, etc.,etc., etc.

Aren’t you tired of Trump’s “me first”, trashy, tear down, values tattered, sincerity smeared, language weaponized, lying with alacrity, conning, uncaring, “crap on America” persona, and example, and attitude? Plus - his untreated mental illness leading his thinking - hour by hour?

I am.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:54 pm

As the late Kurt Cobain & Nirvana's song "All Apologies" (from 1993) "What else should I say, everyone is gay!"

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

However - that does not mean humans need to deride and discriminate and destroy those humans born with a genetic homosexual orientation.

Somehow our intellect must overcome our base animal instinct to FEAR humans who are born with a combination of genetic characteristics that may differ slightly from that combo of genetic characteristics which you may have possessed at birth.

We fear DIFFERENT skin colors, shapes of eyes, ages, sexual orientation, heights, weights, types of hair, voices, physical and mental abilities, etc. And fear is the root of all hate, and all other things negative. FEAR is the opposite of love.

Realize this. Work to harness and control this fearful human tendency. Because you can.

And when our leadership aspires to that lofty positive goal - it is easier for us to reach, and maintain. Leaders are to inspire group aspirational goals. To make things better - if not instantly perfect. Mentally and physically healthier. Unselfishly promoting basic needs met for all - then inspiring us to go higher up - and beyond that.

For example: the best educational system, the purist water and food, a cherished, renewing environment that is kept clean, special helps for humans who have special needs, the promotion and development of all good and helpful talents, the strengthening of “yes we all can” confidence, and self respect and respect for others through such actions as good manners and consideration - in the way we drive, park, play, wait in line, etc.,etc., etc.

Aren’t you tired of Trump’s “me first”, trashy, tear down, values tattered, sincerity smeared, language weaponized, lying with alacrity, conning, uncaring, “crap on America” persona, and example, and attitude? Plus - his untreated mental illness leading his thinking - hour by hour?

I am.
There is no fear of LGBTQ+. If you believe that, you’re ignorant. I don’t know who taught you that, but they are wrong. Comparing LGBTQ+ and race? Two different things, Skippy! One on the inside one is on the outside. Do you think slave owners “feared” black people and therefore enslaved then, having them live with them, serve them, and interact with them daily? NOT A WAY PEOPLE THAT FEAR OTHER PEOPLE OPERATE!

And the term “homophobic” is ignorant too. People who don’t like LGBTQ+ aren’t scared of them, THEY DON’T LIKE THEM, SKIPPY! THERE’S A DIFFERENCE!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:12 am

matt1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:54 pm
As the late Kurt Cobain & Nirvana's song "All Apologies" (from 1993) "What else should I say, everyone is gay!"
Pretty much. Prophetic words.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:20 am

screen glare wrote:

I am.
I'm afraid of crackheads and the FBI but that's not due to any lack of familiarity on my behalf to either of those groups. The entire premise of your argument is faulty; it is by definition a fallacy of logic.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 am
screen glare wrote:

I am.
There is no fear of LGBTQ+. If you believe that, you’re ignorant. I don’t know who taught you that, but they are wrong. Comparing LGBTQ+ and race? Two different things, Skippy! One on the inside one is on the outside. Do you think slave owners “feared” black people and therefore enslaved then, having them live with them, serve them, and interact with them daily? NOT A WAY PEOPLE THAT FEAR OTHER PEOPLE OPERATE!

And the term “homophobic” is ignorant too. People who don’t like LGBTQ+ aren’t scared of them, THEY DON’T LIKE THEM, SKIPPY! THERE’S A DIFFERENCE!
Homophobic means "fear of self". Control of language is a powerful tool used by the left.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic