All accepted registrations through June 15 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
stopnswop2
Posts: 2606
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:43 pm
Despite all this bullying, I’m still here!
This is not bullying


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Oh, plan B!!!

Cottage cheese! It worked so well last time!!!

COTTAGE CHEESE ALL THE WAY STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!



stopnswop2
Posts: 2606
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:32 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:09 pm
Oh, plan B!!!

Cottage cheese! It worked so well last time!!!

COTTAGE CHEESE ALL THE WAY STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!
I had nothing to do with that


Music is my life.

Y M Ionhere
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:14 am

Loathing Life is a disruptive troll whose incessant posting of the same topics (and the dumb "straight to hell" or jail related comments) are taking up valuable space mostly for the purpose of irritating people.
It belongs in the db repository.



Deleted User 14992

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:37 am

Agreed!



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Chuck Davies wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:37 am
Agreed!
If you keep up with the cognitive therapy and your SSRI's maybe you can remain in the board for more than a few weeks.


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

bmw
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by bmw » Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 pm

This from the politics forum today.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:11 pm
Disagreement, dissent, and division made this country. I’m encouraged when I see all of them!
How is this NOT trolling worthy of moving into this forum?



lovinlife101
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 pm
This from the politics forum today.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:11 pm
Disagreement, dissent, and division made this country. I’m encouraged when I see all of them!
How is this NOT trolling worthy of moving into this forum?
Being offended means you live in a free country. Celebrate it!

Also from the political forum:

Wow, you’re so offended by history.

If some folks in the late 1700’s didn’t disagree, dissent, and divide from England, there wouldn’t be a United States of America. I celebrate that.

If the morally upright didn’t disagree, dissent, and divide from those who enslaved others, there wouldn’t be civil rights here for African Americans. I celebrate that.

Preach “unity” all you want. I’d rather have freedom.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2606
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:21 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 pm
This from the politics forum today.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:11 pm
Disagreement, dissent, and division made this country. I’m encouraged when I see all of them!
How is this NOT trolling worthy of moving into this forum?
Being offended means you live in a free country. Celebrate it!

Also from the political forum:

Wow, you’re so offended by history.

If some folks in the late 1700’s didn’t disagree, dissent, and divide from England, there wouldn’t be a United States of America. I celebrate that.
I'm sure that's what you are parroting from your high school history book, but that's not how it really went down


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:29 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:21 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 pm
This from the politics forum today.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:11 pm
Disagreement, dissent, and division made this country. I’m encouraged when I see all of them!
How is this NOT trolling worthy of moving into this forum?
Being offended means you live in a free country. Celebrate it!

Also from the political forum:

Wow, you’re so offended by history.

If some folks in the late 1700’s didn’t disagree, dissent, and divide from England, there wouldn’t be a United States of America. I celebrate that.
I'm sure that's what you are parroting from your high school history book, but that's not how it really went down
What’s your alternate reality theory?



Deleted User 14992

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:44 pm

We need a forum just for trolls like LL101.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2606
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun May 26, 2019 4:52 am

MW, will you please do something about him?
He's talking about pu pu platters and all kinds of sexual nonsense in the politics forum now


Music is my life.

bmw
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by bmw » Sun May 26, 2019 1:20 pm

And he also just mocked those who died serving our country by referring to "Memorial Day" as "Memorial Gay."

I've seen people relegated to the DBR for less. How much more of LL101's trolling is going to be allowed?



lovinlife101
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:04 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:52 am
MW, will you please do something about him?
He's talking about pu pu platters and all kinds of sexual nonsense in the politics forum now
stopnswop2: “Teacher! She’s looking at me!”

How did you ever get by in school? Always calling the teacher on other students. Calling the cops on your noisy neighbors. Screaming at kids to get off your lawn.

In other news, who could be so out of touch to not know what a pu pu platter is? They’re delicious! You are not cultured.

https://www.marthastewart.com/317699/pupu-platter

“What would you do for a Klondike bar?” Nothing! Klon-dyke? I’d consider it. But there’s NOTHING I wouldn’t do for a platter of pu pu!!!
Last edited by lovinlife101 on Sun May 26, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.



lovinlife101
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:20 pm
And he also just mocked those who died serving our country by referring to "Memorial Day" as "Memorial Gay."

I've seen people relegated to the DBR for less. How much more of LL101's trolling is going to be allowed?
I’ll honor those LGBTQ+ who served my way. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with that.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic