All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
-
Deleted User 14935
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
I hope they fail right out of the gate, I was part of the Original Wheels the first 2 years 1980-1982 and it was one of the greatest events in Detroit radio history in 1980 When WLLZ started , We at that station did the first 3 months commercial-free and it had people on the streets talking and in the radio community as well.
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
As the old cliche goes Steve..........."you can't go home again"
- Colonel Flagg
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Especially if you were never there in the first place. The manure in here is getting deeper with every post.
"Nobody can get the truth out of me, because even I don't know what it is"
-
Deleted User 14935
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
It is terrible. No presets on that one.
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
While vainly searching for the Pistons-Suns game on 104.1,I heard "Jamie's Crying" by Van Halen,one of my all-time faves on new WLLZ .(Of course,my BFF is Jamie Logsdon .) If new Wheels keeps playing songs this good,it'll have no problems with listenership .
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
On April 1 of this year in 2019, WILZ (104.5 FM) in Saginaw, MI ("Classic Rock That Really Rocks") will mark it's 20th Anniversary on the air!!
-
Mega Hertz
- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
- Location: Brighton
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
THANK. YOU.MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:24 pm WLLZ wouldn't know good Van Halen material if it bit them in the ass.
Why not play "Poundcake" instead?
I much prefer the Sammy stuff to the Dave stuff, but I get the DLR era is more popular. I guess "shoobadoowopda" is more popular.
Love me some 5150.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
-TurkeyTop
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
I have as one of my presets. Right now I would give the station an Meh rating. I miss the a lot of the 70's stuff that has seemed to have gone away.
-
Deleted User 14935
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
This is the “Future Generation of Classic Shit 106.7”
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
The original Skynrd members died so long ago ( Oct.20,1977,when I was attending St. Clair College here in Windsor ),that I and other black men were still about eight months away from being permitted the Mormon priesthood,which occurred June 9,1978, the day after my father's 65th birthday,and the day Larry Holmes decisioned Ken Norton to win the World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title .