Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lily Singh

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
sfpcc

Lily Singh

Post by sfpcc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:15 am

Late Night With Carson Daily is going away. It will be replaced by a show featuring Lily Singh who is some kind of You Tube personality. The only thing I've seen her in was in a show I don't want to admit I watch, (also I saw her book at Wal Mart.) Does anyone out there know anything about her?

kager

Re: Lily Singh

Post by kager » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 am

sfpcc wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:15 am
Late Night With Carson Daily is going away. It will be replaced by a show featuring Lily Singh who is some kind of You Tube personality. The only thing I've seen her in was in a show I don't want to admit I watch, (also I saw her book at Wal Mart.) Does anyone out there know anything about her?
Yay! Another female host on NBC!

You mean Last Call (not Late Night - that's Seth Meyer) is going away? That's too bad - they usually crammed quite a bit into that 30 minutes. The musical performances were often pretty good and raw, but I was not a fan of the camera technique used during them.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

craig11152

Re: Lily Singh

Post by craig11152 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:11 am

I've never heard of her but that ain't saying much.
It appears she has 5.8 million twitter followers, 8.3 million Instagram followers and 14 million You Tube followers.

As a regular on YouTube I can only say she doesn't do any knot tying videos, those are my new fav's.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic