All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14935

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:22 am
borderboy653659200 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:11 am
Dude,I'll be 66 in four months.I've seen and experienced LOTS MORE RACISM than you,boyo !!!!!
“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”

Hmmmm
Amen, Brother!



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 am

I had a feeling it was too difficult for the "poster" to think and grasp the statement. One can only try....perhaps tomorrow will be the day??



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by borderboy653659200 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 am

Mr. Transistor,I grasp and agree with the statement. My problem,as with other people who are not straight white males ,is that we are FAR TOO OFTEN the recipients of negative judgments which affect our life quality.



Deleted User 14935

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:08 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 am
I had a feeling it was too difficult for the "poster" to think and grasp the statement. One can only try....perhaps tomorrow will be the day??
Well, Don’t feel bad Brother, You have to look at the source, At least I know there are still good people in this world like yourself, Have a wonderful day....



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by borderboy653659200 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:20 am

But,Steve,do you share my belief that Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves ?



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:27 am

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 am
Mr. Transistor,I grasp and agree with the statement. My problem,as with other people who are not straight white males ,is that we are FAR TOO OFTEN the recipients of negative judgments which affect our life quality.
So if one's motto is to react in the same manner (negative judgement towards others) since one is the the recipient of a negative judgement, it sounds like a big negative circle jerk that one will never get out of. No wonder why the world is so miserable........



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 am

Steve Korvette wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:08 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 am
I had a feeling it was too difficult for the "poster" to think and grasp the statement. One can only try....perhaps tomorrow will be the day??
Well, Don’t feel bad Brother, You have to look at the source, At least I know there are still good people in this world like yourself, Have a wonderful day....
Oh well.....Steve Korvette I hear ya. Thanks a lot my man I appreciate it. Have a wonderful day as well! Enjoy chasing around that wife!



Deleted User 14935

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:35 am

I always enjoy chasing her 😆.



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by borderboy653659200 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:29 pm

This time I won't comment about your and Mrs. Korvette's ummmmm.AFFINITY,Stevie!!!!!!



User avatar
The Constant Browser
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:32 am
Location: Metro Detroit

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by The Constant Browser » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Now for an ice-breaker

Did you hear about the guy who was half black and half Japanese? Every December 2 he attacked Pearl Bailey!

Update———-

Yes I should have said Dec 7, I won’t erase my original mistake, but confess to it here
Last edited by The Constant Browser on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Deleted User 14935

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:04 pm

I like that one. I do have a great sense of humor.



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by borderboy653659200 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:10 pm

The Constant Browser,I think you mean Dec. 7, but anyway as a boy I saw a half-black,half-Japanese girl of about 10 on a game show .



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by borderboy653659200 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:12 pm

So do I,Steve. Since Sunday is St Patrick's Day,what would I say if I met a buxom blonde Irish lass ? Erin go BRALESS !!!!! Why do sheriffs hate the Lions ? They just signed Jesse James !!!!!!



Majik
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Rob Otto should be back on the airwaves.

Post by Majik » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:43 am

The Constant Browser wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm
Now for an ice-breaker

Did you hear about the guy who was half black and half Japanese? Every December 2 he attacked Pearl Bailey!
I thought that date was supposed to live in infamy.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic