Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Turn to 65 degrees.” NO!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: “Turn to 65 degrees.” NO!

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:37 pm
DEATH THREAT?
Have you completely lost your mind??
He didn't do shit to you. Go to sleep.
“Ding dong the troll is dead...”

How else am I supposed to interpret that?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 am
Well, first you would start with some self awareness, then social awareness would be next. Then a bit of awareness of social context and figures of speech sprinkled in. That’s how you could interpret that.

Unless you’re triggered again and looking for a fight. But not a fist fight. I mean argument. Since there seems to be trouble in comprehension of what people mean, Chief.

Are you finally admitting you’re the troll he mentioned, even though your name wasn’t specifically spelled out for you?
I get called the T-word a lot. I will never say that I am one. Ever. I will never call any of you that name either.

When someone calls me that name and says that I’m dead, realizing I didn’t kill myself and didn’t die from natural causes, the perpetrator of the name-calling is saying they killed me. It’s yet another death threat lobbed at me.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Well, first you would start with some self awareness, then social awareness would be next. Then a bit of awareness of social context and figures of speech sprinkled in. That’s how you could interpret that.

Unless you’re triggered again and looking for a fight. But not a fist fight. I mean argument. Since there seems to be trouble in comprehension of what people mean, Chief.

Are you finally admitting you’re the troll he mentioned, even though your name wasn’t specifically spelled out for you?
I get called the T-word a lot. I will never say that I am one. Ever. I will never call any of you that name either.

When someone calls me that name and says that I’m dead, realizing I didn’t kill myself and didn’t die from natural causes, the perpetrator of the name-calling is saying they killed me. It’s yet another death threat lobbed at me.
You slept through the lesson on metaphor's I take it?
It’s “metaphors,” but thanks for playing.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:48 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:

You slept through the lesson on metaphor's I take it?
It’s “metaphors,” but thanks for playing.
His phone probably did that. My aurocorrect does that to plural words all the time.

And nobody is playing your games
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:51 pm
One simple grammar or spelling error simply throws just one person's mind into "whoops, auto shutdown" mode, and then it's all over. I wonder' if this oNe person will underrrrstand, that better" than the, MEtaphor. Lol.
Wow, such a rush to make excuses.

You must also believe that weapons are responsible for killing people, pencils are responsible for poor penmanship, and rich people like me are the cause of you having to clean the parking lot at Rally’s.

Did autocorrect also press “submit” for your post? Were you not able to proofread it before posting?

I’m truly enjoying myself here, or as I like to put it, I’m Loving Life!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic