Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Today’s observations on The Nine

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
deadend

Today’s observations on The Nine

Post by deadend » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:13 am

With the day off from work with the polar vortex closing the offices, I was able to watch The Nine. I became a viewer of Fox 2 Detroit after generations of my family were WDIV views. I broke that tradition with WDIV’s promotion of that fat potato oaf Hankth Winthchesththerth and that idiotic Helpth Methhhhh Hankth segment. Even the thought of that guy makes me vomit.

I wish Fox 2’s the nine would go back to a lineup of Deena, Lee Thomas, and either Roop Raj and bring poor Robin Murdoch indoors and let her sit on the couch. Let Jill whats-her-name do weather.

Ditch Marielle Lue, the screaming ryan Armani, and those two creeps Derek Kevra and Allen Longstreet. I think it was last Friday Marielle Lue made some comment about how everyone online likes Denna and hates her. I wonder why. Today, she made a comment on how great Georgia is. In another post I’ve stated she’s attractive, but her attitude makes her ugly. So if she’s so in love with Atlanta and Cleveland (where her cousin Tyrone Lue was the coach of the cavaliers), why doesn’t she quit and go lobby for a job there? And take her stuck up nose, and Lue crew bullshit with her. Such a shame, because I wanted to like her.

Then today that f’ing weirdo Derek Kevra was gazing at Allen Longstreet with hearts in his eyes as they sat next to each other as they sat on the couch during the 8am hour. Just very, very awkward. Then Derek Kevra hijacked the nine to talk for 10 minutes on how much he loves looking at Zac Efron. All we needed was Allen Longstreet talking about how much he loves Justin Bieber. I’m glad Deena seems to have cut down on telling everyone what celebrities she finds attractive too. She would occasionally pop in a comment about this guy or that being hot.

Since this is the only local newscast in the city, is the best we can have? Can’t we try a few new people on this show other than these two weather creeps and narcissist Lue?

I know I’ve stated a lot of this before. But, hey, this board is for opinions and since I got the day off of work...

Deleted User 14888

Re: Today’s observations on The Nine

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 am

I, Fortunately didn’t have a chance to watch The Nine 😭 My Wife is home today, So just busy with her to do list this morning, So not much imput from myself today. Did we really miss anything?

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 am

Im not a homophobe so 2 guys talking about zac Efron doesnt bother me. I dont care what celebrities anyone finds attractive. I dont have any interest in billionaire celebs that ill never encounter. as far as "crushes", local tv hosts are as close to a celebrity as Im interested in.
On that note: Robin Murdoch. Cuter than ever. And shes part Asian so shes not going to age as badly. why does her name not come up more often on these "news crush" threads?
Damn, Lue is motherfXXXing ugly. Her face is grotesque and she has a bird beak. I want to feed her birdseed when she turns her head.
Atlanta is a very popular city to visit and theres a large migration there from the midwest. Especially within the african-American community. One person I know told me he didnt want to live there because theres "too many people from here" so it would feel like a fresh enough start or new enough experience. Another told me he doesnt like it because its lost its "Southern Hospitality" and slower pace. But I think thats all indicative of the cities tremendous appeal. The attraction to Atlanta for African-americans is the same as LA or New York for young white people and Vegas or south Florida for old people. Go to any coastal city in Florida and half the people you meet will be out-of-state transplants. Same now with Atlanta. And with news personalities moving from market to market so often, they cant be fully loyal to every one. A few will stand out as favorites.
Also not feeling the Ermani hate. Hes personable enough. He makes an attempt to be entertaining and interact with the others. He is no better or worse than the rest. To me, ermani is a typical morning news Emcee.
Again, dont know much about Lues narccicism, but shes possibly the ugliest looking woman in tv news history.

Daypart

Post by Daypart » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:41 am

Don't they rotate in Jessica Starr instead of those dolts Longstreet and Kevra?

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:38 pm

I just Watch the Boob Tube just for that, The Boobs, In fact I’m watching Baywatch reruns right this minute, By the way Pam Anderson was Sizzling in her day. Gotta Run Kids, Talk To you later.

mtburb
Location: Wyandotte, 17 miles from Southfield, 38 miles from Oregon

Post by mtburb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:48 pm

Daypart wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:41 am
Don't they rotate in Jessica Starr instead of those dolts Longstreet and Kevra?
Jessica Starr is literally dead, so no.

My furthest DTV tropo: KDKA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at 202 miles for three days in January 2017 and a night in September 2017 with only an Antennas Direct C2V!

Current setup: Antennas Direct C2Max (2018-present)

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:49 pm

It amazes me that even in today's nearly talent-free electronic media market,Ryan Ermanni still has a gig ... I wouldn't hire this clown to be a boys' room attendant,letalone a TV "personality."

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:53 pm

Oldies 84,Pam Anderson was "sizzling" only because she had a rhinoplasty and MAJOR boob implants.Before then,she resembled a scrawny,big-nosed dude. Add those four STDs and you've got only someone Rip-Off Robert Ritchie ("Kid Rock" for his groupies) could love.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:46 pm

She’s was (past tense), Was a sharp looking babe back in the Baywatch days, I get what your saying about her now and even the past 10 years, She has gone to shit in the looks department no doubt. As far as the STD thing goes Pam is just eye candy, I’ve been with the same Woman for 23 going on 24 years, If I never cheated on her she would chop my nuts off with a ginsu knife and put them in a blender at high speed 😝 Then serve them to the Raccoons in the backyard, She’s damn good with a ginsu knife I will say that much 🔪.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Alan Longstreet is hot af.
He can talk about grass growing and I'll be drooling
:lol

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:51 pm

😂 😆 😝How’s it going today?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Hiya buddy, lol.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:58 pm

It’s cold outside, I made plow paths in my backyard for the dogs to run around in so they wouldn’t freeze their paws 🐾 and they didn’t want to run outside today, They just ran back to the house and came back in.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:01 pm

I don't blame them hahaha

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Apparently the Border dude is using a computer at the Windsor Library that’s gotta suck.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic